Lil Durk - Almost Healed (Discussion Thread)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lmao fukk no stop it
They stupid breh. You can talk to these guys cause they just don’t know.

They don’t even understand what’s going on, 90% of the time the lingo and shyt durk is saying is going over they head and they can’t even catch the lingo or the people he talking
I disagree von rapped only one way
Right. Plus dudes shyt on durk for dissing but they literally was von entire style.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They stupid breh. You can talk to these guys cause they just don’t know.

They don’t even understand what’s going on, 90% of the time the lingo and shyt durk is saying is going over they head and they can’t even catch the lingo or the people he talking

Right. Plus dudes shyt on durk for dissing but they literally was von entire style.

Nah Von storytelling didn’t involve dissing like that just a couple lines here and there. That wasn’t all Vons style at all

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yeah got up to track 15 and had to call it quits :francis: Thought dude would have something to say after all he’s been through over the last few years but he balled all that up into that one song at the beginning and went right into a bunch of repetitive drill shyt for the majority of the album …he’s not a good rapper either most of his guest verses outshined him that I heard …Chief Wuk on Big Dawgs (which Durk ruined by randomly yelling in the middle of dudes verse as he was cooking) and KoonDak Black Grandson in particular… anyways this kind of music will find the audience it’s intended for today but will anyone care about it in 10 years?
I mean dudes (myself included) said all that in 2013 and he’s still around and bigger than ever
He makes good music :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah Von storytelling didn’t involve dissing like that just a couple lines here and there. That wasn’t all Vons style at all
shyt definitely did lol. “We not from 63rd”

“The other call say duck”

“He merched it on brick”

Von was super drill

“Krump was doing all that woofing he ain’t even make, melly got shot in the party started harlem shaking”

“Tooka probably mad at us, when I die I’m gonna find him and beat his ass up”

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:what: I don’t think there one song he had he didn’t diss someone