Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"it's bigger than black and white"
"Every colored person ain't dumb and all whites not racist
I be judging by the mind and heart, I ain't really into faces"

Nah he could've kept this bullshyt
Agreed. We don't need this type of kumbaya we are the world bs....we need to be pressing white people as a collective for condoning racism for so long.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
"it's bigger than black and white"
"Every colored person ain't dumb and all whites not racist
I be judging by the mind and heart, I ain't really into faces"

Nah he could've kept this bullshyt

Get this friendly ass shyt the fukk outta here smh

:mjlol:

I hear y'all. I give him credit for dipping his toe in the water though. He obviously has a certain self awareness and consciousness about him and is trying to channel it in a righteous direction here.

While this and other "protest" music is good, we need more revolutionary music/voices to hit the mainstream.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
And tomorrow he’s gonna go back to rapping about selling drugs, killing black men and calling black women hoes:francis:

“It’s trendy to be the conscious MC” - Nas

Yeah pretty much,

His heart in the right place tho

But let's be real, shyt like this sounds so disingenuous when songs like this aren't a regular or at least occasional part of his catalogue

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
He mentioned his past and past songs of him talking about killing and drug dealing in this song. What the fukk does it matter if he goes back to rapping about his past:skip:?

The fact that he even said anything, let alone dedicated an entire song to this shyt is commendable.

Edit: and he was actually out there protesting with the people. And his lyric about him saying that not every white person is bad, and not every black person is good is logical.

Last edited: