Lil Baby grippin the glock while flicking up with Bun B

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This the part of The Culture that has to addressed:

When you don't associate with people living that trife lifestyle, your chances of becoming a victim of a random crime go way down. That, and when you no longer live in hot areas...

These rappers like Baby gotta flick up while clutching because they still perpetuate genocide and criminality in their art, and they still parlay with muhfukkas in the mix. And also, this is promo as much as it is anything else, The Culture glorifies guns. Why do I need to tell you I have it on me?

Because in the real world, two things:

•the real jackers and killers aren't dissuaded by coming to get you just because you tell everybody you holding lol. It doesn't work like that, the nikkas really cut from that cloth press that issue regardless...

•the cats who talk (in this case and others, show) about what they holding are the least likely to bust something, and the least likely to have been in actual situations where they needed to. Its always been like this. The nikkas who just HAD to let it be known they were holding, there are exceptions to every rule, but in general, most of those dudes are not slanging iron or even really prepared to...

But like I said, this is more hip hop promo. You know what the reactions online will be when the pics get out, this helps Baby, not hurt him...

Outside of phone calls with a few of the closest rellies, literally like 3 and we only talk maybe once a month each, I stopped associating with cats still in the shyt a minute ago, I dont frequent hot areas nor live in one, and I'm not afraid of somebody pushing up on me when I'm out and about. Cats aint got nothing to worry about if they not inviting the energy...