Like all good things...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:laugh: You always got some funny comment about fat people, I can sense the disdain you have for them.
I don't really have a disdain for the actual person, per se (I don't like Ross, but that's a separate matter)... I have a disdain for their lack of discipline. It baffles me.

There's no reason (pending a legit medical reason, and even then it only accounts for a small percentage of people) anyone should be that grossly overweight.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't really have a disdain for the actual person, per se (I don't like Ross, but that's a separate matter)... I have a disdain for their lack of discipline. It baffles me.

There's no reason (pending a legit medical reason, and even then it only accounts for a small percentage of people) anyone should be that grossly overweight.

I have a clear disdain for them, so we're on the same page, I'm probably a bit more extreme than you. I'll shoot fat people the :smugbiden: look when I see them going back for seconds, that moment they see me looking at them with my smug/disgusted look usually causes them to pause before they embark on their quest for the full plate.

I can always tell who's a fellow fatcist :salute:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I have a clear disdain for them, so we're on the same page, I'm probably a bit more extreme than you. I'll shoot fat people the :smugbiden: look when I see them going back for seconds, that moment they see me looking at them with my smug/disgusted look usually causes them to pause before they embark on their quest for the full plate.

I can always tell who's a fellow fatcist :salute:
:to:

:russ: