Lighthearted thread: which muscle is most annoying when sore?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Groin / inner thigh mucles and nothing else really comes close :francis:

I dare nikkas to do that thigh master machine at the gym for ten good sets :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- the soreness i get from decline sit ups when i haven't done them in a loooooong time, shyt is such a deep heavy pain

- the combined glutes & hammies soreness after a heavy leg day

but i haven't had DOMS in a minute which means it's time to switch things up and add/find a new challenge

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can't do shyt when my glutes and hamstrings are fried.

I did legs after taking a long time off and I was walking around the office like an old man two days later. Had me dreading my short walk to get lunch, get the mail, etc

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Quads
Lower back
Abs - cant laugh or sneeze lol

But I have changed up my frequency of working out and I am not as sore as I used to be

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I did legs after taking a long time off and I was walking around the office like an old man two days later. Had me dreading my short walk to get lunch, get the mail, etc

I remember this one time I did legs back in NY; it had snowed, and I was in a really good groove at the gym... So since I couldn't drive, I walked 7 long blocks down Myrtle Ave to Richie's Gym. Got to the gym, absolutely murdered my legs. Then walked back home. I don't know if the weather had anything to do with it, but I felt the DOMS a lot quicker than usual, and more intense. Usually I would get it about 48 hrs later. The next day, I had to call in to work. Anything that involved leg movement was a no-go. I had gotten dressed, and when I left my apartment to walk downstairs, I stood there looking at the steps like :patrice:, then realizing all the steps I'd be navigating on my way to work. Took me at least another week before my legs had calmed down.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Top 3:

Quads, Lumbar and Triceps

I sweatergod (still using the word @Cheeky lol) squats, leg press and leg extensions....especially the leg extensions get so much lactic acid in my shyt that walking down steps or down an incline is like hell.

Outside of a lower back sprain which is universally hell, even after having a good back day after deadlifting or doing lower back extensions on a Roman chair....self-explanatory.

Not necessarily through doing direct tricep work but rather through my pressing exercises...especially push ups and benching...it feels like my muscle is a wet washcloth that was twisted to hell.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Top 3 painful
Top 3 not painful

For painful I'll go with adductor muscle, hamstrings, and abs in that order. One time like a moron I didnt know the adductor machine was pretty useless and I used it and went extra heavy. When I tell you that bih HURTS when sore. Any sort of movement that closes your legs will cause pain. Walking, sitting, sleeping, crossing legs, just sitting there. Was horrible. Hamstrings are annoyingly painful. Every step forward it hurts. Abs are too damn necessary and hurt with almost every movement, coughing, sneezing, getting out of bed, bending over, everything.

Not painful I say back muscles, triceps, glutes. Back muscles just kinda feel sore and nagging. Triceps I barely feel unless I stretch or I'm pushing against something. Glutes are meh.
hip flexors (I sit for long periods of time at work)
quads

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hamstrings are the worst but if you've ever gotten a really good bicep pump to the point where you can barely straighten your arms out without wincing then you haven't experienced true muscle pain. Lower back pumps are terrible too. Literally laid in bed for over 12 hours one day because it was so painful.