Light Skin vs Dark Skin.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Show me a majority that say that and I'll show you a majority that says the exact opposite.

Also since when is masculinity is measured by complexion?

If masculinity was measured by complexion white men wouldnt have been able to enslave black men. I know slavery is a lot more complex than that but I'm just saying.

Only simpletons believe the darker a man the more masculine.

Some of the strongest, responsible, intelligent and aggressive men I know are light skin.

And self hating black people period say "I want pretty light babies"

I went to high school with a pair of self hating twins, one boy, one girl, both dark skin. Boy said he is only having kids by Asian women. Girl said she is only having kids by Mexican men :ehh:

This is a world full of stupid people. Not everyone is as smart as you. I used to give people the benefit of the doubt myself. Sorry but we have dumbasses out here. I don't hang around stupid people and I don't have to in order to know most people are stupid.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This is a world full of stupid people. Not everyone is as smart as you. I used to give people the benefit of the doubt myself. Sorry but we have dumbasses out here. I don't hang around stupid people and I don't have to in order to know most people are stupid.

Yeah we do

That is why all of my friends are smarter than me :yes:

LOL jk kinda....

Wallie

Pro
Daps
The only dark skinned females (I know) that don't like their skin tone are the ones that are baby whales and/or facially challenged.

Oddly all the dark skinned males I know are super self conscious. :to:

I don't get why people make such a big deal out of skin tone, I understand super black people and super pale people having a problem but normal dark and light people need stop crying.

EpicLegacy91

Anon3321
Daps
Reppin
under the rainbow,nova scotia
What was your point for making this thread?

I will never understand why black men find the need to constantly talk about their disdain for dark women.

Ok you have a preference so what?

What if a non black woman said you're Handsome for a black guy?

I bet you will lose it.

I should be offended when someone tell me that.

What makes you think saying "youre cute for a dark girl" is right?

Dipshyt.
Lol @dipshyt..you mad bro? I really don't even care, it's just a question get out your feelings ma.. I'm not even black...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the beige heaux that hate on their beige brethren. Talking about clear babies. bytch, you lightskin too.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
out of my friends it seems like its always my brothers and sisters of the darker complexion that complain/ bring up the whole dark skin light skin thing. for what its worth