Light Skin vs Dark Skin.

EpicLegacy91

Anon3321
Daps
Reppin
under the rainbow,nova scotia
I find it funny when dark females get offended by shady compliments such as... "you're cute for a dark female" .. and it peeves me when they have the nerve to get pressed when a guy tells them that they prefer light chicks over dark chicks.. I mean a preference is a preference. Its even funnier when they're are some dark chicks who buy up all the fading cream and their hand stays attached to the brightness bar on Photoshop to make themselves appear lighter lls. dark hos these days I swear :thumbsdown:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

:ehh: Oh well, 1 star for another garbage thread in the making. :ehh:

:pacspit:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
What was your point for making this thread?

I will never understand why black men find the need to constantly talk about their disdain for dark women.

Ok you have a preference so what?

What if a non black woman said you're Handsome for a black guy?

I bet you will lose it.

I should be offended when someone tell me that.

What makes you think saying "youre cute for a dark girl" is right?

Dipshyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
When black women say light skinned men are prettier and feminine than dark skinned men it's fine. When black men say light skinned women are prettier and more feminine than dark skinned women it's an issue. That's why I tell dark skinned women to be careful talking about how dark skinned men are the most masculine men on the planet, because if dark skinned men are seen as more masculine then where does that leave you?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
When black women say light skinned men are prettier and feminine than dark skinned men it's fine. When black men say light skinned women are prettier and more feminine than dark skinned women it's an issue. That's why I tell dark skinned women to be careful talking about how dark skinned men are the most masculine men on the planet, because if dark skinned men are seen as more masculine then where does that leave you?

I never thought someone was prettier, more feminine, or more masculine because of their complexion.

At the end of the day there are black men that feel the exact same way as ts and black women that feel the exact same way you stated.

I just wish this light skin/dark skin mess will die down in the black community.

Its played out now.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I never thought someone was prettier, more feminine, or more masculine because of their complexion.

At the end of the day there are black men that feel the exact same way as ts and black women that feel the exact same way you stated.

I just wish this light skin/dark skin mess will die down in the black community.

Its played out now.

Light skinned men were IN in the 80's. In the early 90s when hiphop came through and New Jack City came out it was all about dark skinned men because they were seen as masculine. When black women talk about Prince, Michael Jackson, Drake, Chris Brown and the dude with the blonde hair from that Rihanna video they say pretty. They don't say handsome as much as they say pretty. Say what you want but you will see 10 black women call Boris Kodjoe pretty before you even see one black woman call Idris Elba pretty.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Its played out now.

It really is, like it give it up yall. Hell I just saw two sexy ass cougar aged dark skin women this afternoon in same place. Bad as fukk.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
It really is, like it give it up yall. Hell I just saw two sexy ass cougar aged dark skin women this afternoon in same place. Bad as fukk.

I hate the stereotypes also.

Light skin girls are all stuck up

Dark skin girls are always jealous

My best friends are light skin, cool and laid back, not stuck up at all.

But truth be told, this light skin vs. dark skin mess mainly exist on black twitter, black facebook, and black message boards.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Light skinned men were IN in the 80's. In the early 90s when hiphop came through and New Jack City came out it was all about dark skinned men because they were seen as masculine. When black women talk about Prince, Michael Jackson, Drake, Chris Brown and the dude with the blonde hair from that Rihanna video they say pretty. They don't say handsome as much as they say pretty. Say what you want but you will see 10 black women call Boris Kodjoe pretty before you even see one black woman call Idris Elba pretty.

Generalizations Mist.

I know black women that think CB and Drake are some of the sexiest men on the planet.

I know black women that feel Ildris Elba and Tyrese are the sexiest men on the planet.

All of them ugly to me :scusthov:

I hate pretty men and Elba, Tyrese, Drake, CB and Kodjoe are all too pretty for my taste.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Generalizations Mist.

I know black women that think CB and Drake are some of the sexiest men on the planet.

I know black women that feel Ildris Elba and Tyrese are the sexiest men on the planet.

All of them ugly to me :scusthov:

I hate pretty men and Elba, Tyrese, Drake, CB and Kodjoe are all too pretty for my taste.
When you talk about a big topic you are going to generalize. You can throw exceptions at me all day. The exception doesn't kill the rule. As a rule black women said light skinned men were pretty for a long time. Black women even say shyt like "I want pretty light skinned babies." YOU might not but the majority of black women see darker skinned men as being more masculine. Throwing exception after exception at me does nothing for your argument.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
When you talk about a big topic you are going to generalize. You can throw exceptions at me all day. The exception doesn't kill the rule. As a rule black women said light skinned men were pretty for a long time. Black women even say shyt like "I want pretty light skinned babies." YOU might not but the majority of black women see darker skinned men as being more masculine. Throwing exception after exception at me does nothing for your argument.

Show me a majority that say that and I'll show you a majority that says the exact opposite.

Also since when is masculinity is measured by complexion?

If masculinity was measured by complexion white men wouldnt have been able to enslave black men. I know slavery is a lot more complex than that but I'm just saying.

Only simpletons believe the darker a man the more masculine.

Some of the strongest, responsible, intelligent and aggressive men I know are light skin.

And self hating black people period say "I want pretty light babies"

I went to high school with a pair of self hating twins, one boy, one girl, both dark skin. Boy said he is only having kids by Asian women. Girl said she is only having kids by Mexican men :ehh:

Mist like I said before, stop surrounding yourself around stupid ass nikkas and find some intelligent black people.