Life of a felon ass *****

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
We supposed to feel sorry for you or something?
I hope them boys them boys took advantage of that situation in jail

first of all i didnt get any prison time i got informal probation cuz i was a first offender and second of all no one asked you to feel sorry for me calm down you seem emotional

SOHH Servers

Flabby and sick.
Daps
Reppin
Database Errors
the fukked up part was I met her, fuccd her, and robbed her all in the same day

Hey, do you. :manny:

Although I think this situation should be a bit of a wakeup call. Might fukk around and steal from someone who won't bother calling police and would rather take matters into their own hands....:mjpls:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Hey, do you. :manny:

Although I think this situation should be a bit of a wakeup call. Might fukk around and steal from someone who won't bother calling police and would rather take matters into their own hands....:mjpls:

yea man i feel ya i learned my lesson trust me the crimnal justice system scared me strait pretty much the rollies are bigger crooks than i was

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I swear this is sum ole bullshyt. I got caught up when i was 18 stealin shyt from sum bytches house after a party. I left wit that hoe to make her do sum beer runs and while we was gone everyone thats was left at her house started stealing a gang of shyt. so when we come back we all decide to go to another homies house down the street. So this dumbass bytch is so faded she hops in my whip and forgets to lock her house up.:childplease: so when we got to the other nikkas house this bytch was passed out:deadrose: so i used that oppertunity to go back to her house and swipe her hdtv and a ipod speaker.:youngsabo: little did i kno i was being followed by her cousins faggy ass boyfriend and that nikka wrote dwn my lisesnce plate. But i was like i dont give a fukk u nikkas dont got evidence.:shaq: Any way a week later i hear a knock on my door after i get off work at target and theres like 4 cop cars outside my parents house shinin lights and shyt all burnt and shyt and they told me they were arresting me cuz the bytch lied and said i banged and that i made threats that i was gonna shoot up her house.:what: The funny part was i just got off wrk so i had my red target shirt on so when them nikka saw me open the door they rushed me and i was on the ground like "comon man I just work at target":why: so they made up a crimnal threats charges just to get me on the bullshyt burglary charge so now i a fukkin felon on probation for 2nd degree burgarly:sadbron:

Was adjudication withheld? What state you in? If you in Florida pm cause I got my felony sealed down here so I got some experience with it. Your charge is eligible for being sealed, but every state works a little different for the other requirements. 1st offender :snoop: The system is fukked up if a 18 year old can't get a 2nd degree burglary charge without having his life fukked up with an F
No youthful offender my nikka?

Damnnnn

SENT FROM THE SAMSUNG-1017 BURRR MACHINE using Tapatalk

:heh:nikka he was 18

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
imma bout to head to NYC for my cuz wedding..

im sketchin tho if im on that "no fly list"

i get stopped @ the door of grocery stores y security with the got dayum receipt in my hand

they saying "you know we got cameras""

motherfukker heres my reciept" you still sayin i stile the shyt....( happned in 7+ stores)

cant imagine what gon happen @ the airport

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Was adjudication withheld? What state you in? If you in Florida pm cause I got my felony sealed down here so I got some experience with it. Your charge is eligible for being sealed, but every state works a little different for the other requirements. 1st offender :snoop: The system is fukked up if a 18 year old can't get a 2nd degree burglary charge without having his life fukked up with an F

:heh:nikka he was 18

goodlookin out man i reside in cali so its possible to get expungment and reduced but not until i finish community service and pay all my fines its still sum bullshyt cuz no ones gonna hire me since its a crime of moral turpitude:sadbron:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
imma bout to head to NYC for my cuz wedding..

im sketchin tho if im on that "no fly list"

i get stopped @ the door of grocery stores y security with the got dayum receipt in my hand

they saying "you know we got cameras""

motherfukker heres my reciept" you still sayin i stile the shyt....( happned in 7+ stores)

cant imagine what gon happen @ the airport

nikka is u sayin that the muthafuks at the grocery store kno ur a felon?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I have some family members and friends who used to do that type of shyt back in the days. Some did time while others got away. I don't judge people for their past mistakes as long as they somehow paid for them and learned a lesson. We all have our ways sometimes and make dumb decisions every now and then. Almost all of them are chilled & out of that game now! Well, I wouldn't know... they wouldn't rob me or any of my friends... but still..!! lol