Life of a felon ass *****

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I swear this is sum ole bullshyt. I got caught up when i was 18 stealin shyt from sum bytches house after a party. I left wit that hoe to make her do sum beer runs and while we was gone everyone thats was left at her house started stealing a gang of shyt. so when we come back we all decide to go to another homies house down the street. So this dumbass bytch is so faded she hops in my whip and forgets to lock her house up.:childplease: so when we got to the other nikkas house this bytch was passed out:deadrose: so i used that oppertunity to go back to her house and swipe her hdtv and a ipod speaker.:youngsabo: little did i kno i was being followed by her cousins faggy ass boyfriend and that nikka wrote dwn my lisesnce plate. But i was like i dont give a fukk u nikkas dont got evidence.:shaq: Any way a week later i hear a knock on my door after i get off work at target and theres like 4 cop cars outside my parents house shinin lights and shyt all burnt and shyt and they told me they were arresting me cuz the bytch lied and said i banged and that i made threats that i was gonna shoot up her house.:what: The funny part was i just got off wrk so i had my red target shirt on so when them nikka saw me open the door they rushed me and i was on the ground like "comon man I just work at target":why: so they made up a crimnal threats charges just to get me on the bullshyt burglary charge so now i a fukkin felon on probation for 2nd degree burgarly:sadbron:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
yea it sucks im 21 now and i got 100 hours of community service and $5000 left then im a off probation

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I owe like $1,000 then imma free man

fukk the police :pacspit:

SENT FROM THE SAMSUNG-1017 BURRR MACHINE using Tapatalk

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
never really respected thieves....specially under them kinda circumstances stealin from somebody u kno....