Life lessons learned from playing Poker

Daps
1. Just because life dealt you a bad hand doesn't mean you should "flop" :ehh:

2. Whatever positiion you find yourself in life, deplicts your next move :youngsabo:

3. Dont rush into marriage just because you found a good "queen", its likely she will cost you alot of "money" :laff:

add on if you like

None of you sound like you play poker. OP, the flop = the first 3 cards dealt on the table in Hold 'Em and Omaha; your first point doesn't make sense. Are you sure you've ever played the game before? :comeon:

Real poker lessons:
1. Pick a strategy and stick with it, avoid the temptation to do what you want emotionally.
2. Patience, patience, patience.
3. Discipline. You can lose in the short-term, but if you play with good strategy + discipline and consistency, you WILL win in the long run.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
None of you sound like you play poker. OP, the flop = the first 3 cards dealt on the table in Hold 'Em and Omaha; your first point doesn't make sense. Are you sure you've ever played the game before? :comeon:

Real poker lessons:
1. Pick a strategy and stick with it, avoid the temptation to do what you want emotionally.
2. Patience, patience, patience.
3. Discipline. You can lose in the short-term, but if you play with good strategy + discipline and consistency, you WILL win in the long run.

:childplease: I'd take your money. The thread is about what you can translate into real life (not about how to play poker). It was a play on words; you missed the whole damn point of the thread.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
if u chillin wit mexicans and playin cards and they got a mountain of powder at least 2oz on da table and one dude is using a baby food spoon to scoop dat shyt to his nose then u know that within 40 minutes somebody gonna start gettin depressed and talkin bout his domestic violence charges and somebody else gonna tell him he soft for that and the table gettin flipped over wit a cloud of snowflakes in da air makin everything turn slow motion for a moment in time till a pistol gets pulled out and da first three shots head through da windows out toward da street and somebody on da porch get grazed and run inside wit a shotty pumped . . . life lesson = stick wit ya own kind

Daps
:childplease: I'd take your money.

:pachaha: are you on any online poker sites? I'll play you NLHE, heads-up. how much money are you prepared to lose? I'll start browsing for what I'll buy with your $$$$$.

It was a play on words; you missed the whole damn point of the thread.

Woman please. I surmised it was a "play on words" from the parentheses in the sentence. Still doesn't make sense and is a shytty pun. Thank you though, cap obvious :usure:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:pachaha: are you on any online poker sites? I'll play you NLHE, heads-up. how much money are you prepared to lose? I'll start browsing for what I'll buy with your $$$$$.

Woman please. I surmised it was a "play on words" from the parentheses in the sentence. Still doesn't make sense and is a shytty pun. Thank you though, cap obvious :usure:

Yes I am on PokerStars. Are you apart of the poker club?