Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
took the telltale formula and did it better :blessed:

story is dope as fukk

it might not be "dude bro" enough for you guys tho :upsetfavre:

Hey do you know if episodes 2-5 are available now? I know they have the season pass (episodes 2-5) on xbox live but I've only seen footage of episode 1 online and I heard epidose 2 doesn't come out until March. If I buy the season pass will all the episodes get downloaded now or will I have to wait months for them to release individually?

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
Hey do you know if episodes 2-5 are available now? I know they have the season pass (episodes 2-5) on xbox live but I've only seen footage of episode 1 online and I heard epidose 2 doesn't come out until March. If I buy the season pass will all the episodes get downloaded now or will I have to wait months for them to release individually?

not sure, i know resident evil let you download the pre-order so when it released you could play it right away

good chance thats the case with this

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you have to wait for them to release the other episodes. you can't d/l them yet because they're not finished

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
the game gives you some sort of weird feel good but sad feeling

it's so hard to explain

Makes you kinda nostalgic.
Definitely a somber feeling and a tranquil one at the same time.
The art style and the soundtrack emphasize it. Not perfect but it's a beautiful game all around and yet kinda sad.
The entire thing feels "hazy" like a dream.
After watching the ending of episode 1, to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be surprised if
Everyone was already dead. :mjcry:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
shyt is dope, it plays out like an actually episode on TV with the music and what not. Like someone else said, Chloe is gonna be the friend that pushes Max to her limits. Probably ask her to do stupid shyt like rob stores or banks since she's having money problems :snoop: I already know how this plays out.