Life is One Big Do Over

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah that sounds like a lawsuit against the state/county.
Habe you looked into that?
Definitely. Couldn't afford it. On top of that, SHE ADMITTED TO MAKING A MISTAKE ON RECORD 🤦🏾‍♂️, and lawyers still wouldn't take the case for free/paid after winning. They all were telling me that these cases barely ever succeed. Judges are immune to personal suits, counties start to finesse information when they get sued. One lawyer told me the district court straight up added a dirty drug screen for his last client with my type of case.

I still could sue them now, but I that shyt would cost me over 10,000. I started losing properties I owned back then so I didn't have any money to play with.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn I feel you.

pours-drink.gif

I'd like to think my bounce back all came from "me"

but now that I sit back and analyze its really just the sun moon and stars aligning; aka Lady Luck on my side.

hope she shows u some love 2 dawg :salute:
Fasho. Good looking bro. If you had seen me on here back then I used to post pics of my cars, my cribs, club pics, my Hummer I had back then, my Escalade, pics with a house full of women, ect.

Why y'all think I always go hard on posters questioning my plugs/status. I really have made it to that level of success and that shyt was stripped from me.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I dated someone with fibromyalgia. I was a dikkhead and bashed her over it, looking back that was fukked up on my part.

Yeah it's a struggle and a half. What's crazy was that one time I said I wish I knew what my wife felt to understand her pain.

:whoa: Be careful what you wish for, because I somehow felt how she felt and it sucked something terrible. Your body constantly in pain, depression, and cloudy memory.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Fasho. Good looking bro. If you had seen me on here back then I used to post pics of my cars, my cribs, club pics, my Hummer I had back then, my Escalade, pics with a house full of women, ect.

Why y'all think I always go hard on posters questioning my plugs/status. I really have made it to that level of success and that shyt was stripped from me.

U still here n free tho :blessed:

hope u haven't lost your mind.....cause I sure did when I was down bad :snoop:

so thankful I was lucky enough to have a small circle help get me thru it......

if I didn't have that only god knows.

even with that I was wiling. like I said I got Lady Luck holding me down FR FR

mad AF; selfish and immature AF.

I didn't appreciate even being blessed with that circle in real time.

It was all bad. My attitude was terrible it changed me for the worse for a minute.

material shyt come and go.

the only jewlery I have now I bought and paid for from my job earnings.

each one means something; like a different milestone.

this shyt means so much more to me now than any of the pieces I had back in the day. if that makes sense :manny:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I know this weekend is full of fukkery and It's hot as all hell. But brehs, realized this....life, always going to have a do-over until you get it right. From finding love at first sight, getting it right with God, or even finding a goal that you kept overlooking. It's always going to make sense, when you sit down and realize that this will one day make sense.

For instance, my biggest issue was being stubborn and not taking care of myself. From the young teenage days until adulthood, I would always second guess taking time for self. Until that one day, I had no other choice but to sit down. And reality kicked in that I have diabetes, mental health woes, and etc. Yet, a while ago, I thought I could walk it off and just kept doing me as I am addicted to the grind. Once I sat down and took consideration for my health:

• Lost 40 to 50 pounds :flabbynsick:
  • Maintianing my mindset and getting closer to God
  • Being more of a domestic breh
  • Actually realizing my son has gifted traits and crazy anxiety
  • Understanding why my wife needs to keep going (fibromyalgia)
Yes,its a test of pride and willpower, but in the end its a do over from the fact that I was living reckless, and could have died if I kept going.

Bottom line, take good advance of that do over. As it could make and mold you into something better. We question the process, and often get frustrated throughout the woes. Hell, I'm currently struggling with that same issue at hand, but at the end of it all...the picture becomes clear as day.

giphy.gif
@Blessed Koala

200w.gif