Life is One Big Do Over

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know this weekend is full of fukkery and It's hot as all hell. But brehs, realized this....life, always going to have a do-over until you get it right. From finding love at first sight, getting it right with God, or even finding a goal that you kept overlooking. It's always going to make sense, when you sit down and realize that this will one day make sense.

For instance, my biggest issue was being stubborn and not taking care of myself. From the young teenage days until adulthood, I would always second guess taking time for self. Until that one day, I had no other choice but to sit down. And reality kicked in that I have diabetes, mental health woes, and etc. Yet, a while ago, I thought I could walk it off and just kept doing me as I am addicted to the grind. Once I sat down and took consideration for my health:

• Lost 40 to 50 pounds :flabbynsick:
  • Maintianing my mindset and getting closer to God
  • Being more of a domestic breh
  • Actually realizing my son has gifted traits and crazy anxiety
  • Understanding why my wife needs to keep going (fibromyalgia)
Yes,its a test of pride and willpower, but in the end its a do over from the fact that I was living reckless, and could have died if I kept going.

Bottom line, take good advance of that do over. As it could make and mold you into something better. We question the process, and often get frustrated throughout the woes. Hell, I'm currently struggling with that same issue at hand, but at the end of it all...the picture becomes clear as day.

giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
for better or worse you are living in the consequences of your mother's & father's actions..........*

Oof you cutting deep :whoa: . Not that you are wrong but it's all on folks to break the chain. Sometimes it takes a minute, but at the end of it all, the mistakes of the past can be diminished if you are focusing on fixing the future.

In my case, it's patience, consideration, seasons, and hope.

If I was told that all of the school and grind that I did was just a staple of void, I would have just checked out and stuck with stocking shelves :francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
congrats but...

but I dont agree really.

one mistake is game over; you should count your blessings OP.

you got extra quarters in the machine.
The law made a mistake and locked me up in 2015 for a probation violation, missed a probation reporting because I was in the hospital.

I did 84 of 120 before the judge let me out because she made a mistake. I still lost everything I had. Over 100,000$ in losses from 2015 to 2018.

I still haven't recovered from that shyt.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oof you cutting deep :whoa: . Not that you are wrong but it's all on folks to break the chain. Sometimes it takes a minute, but at the end of it all, the mistakes of the past can be diminished if you are focusing on fixing the future.

In my case, it's patience, consideration, seasons, and hope.

If I was told that all of the school and grind that I did was just a staple of void, I would have just checked out and stuck with stocking shelves :francis:

I think it depends on the person.

You ever been to group counseling?

The majority of it is stuck in the past MFers who are actually seriously participating.

Wifey thinks she has a PHD is psychology cause she watched byrd ass Talk shows and loves telling me about myself and throwing my upbringing in my face. :russ:(I pay no mind to it; I let her cook; <most of the time...shes crossed lines :ufdup:>)

I got theories on time tho that can only be discussed with matched BAC and THC circulating.

I'm with you tho OP I've lived a couple lives already. Always been an underdog.

You gotta treat this shyt like MyPlayer Builder smell me

only chains im rocking hanging from my neck u dig.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The law made a mistake and locked me up in 2015 for a probation violation, missed a probation reporting because I was in the hospital.

I did 84 of 120 before the judge let me out because she made a mistake. I still lost everything I had. Over 100,000$ in losses from 2015 to 2018.

Damn I feel you.

pours-drink.gif

I'd like to think my bounce back all came from "me"

but now that I sit back and analyze its really just the sun moon and stars aligning; aka Lady Luck on my side.

hope she shows u some love 2 dawg :salute:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

Yeah that sounds like a lawsuit against the state/county.
Habe you looked into that?