“Life BEFORE and AFTER dating a Black Man”

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I knew shyt would go left once the “Life Before and After” trend reached the BM stage lol :huhldup:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
All this shyt is about. Turning that engagement into branding deals.
Don’t give this bytch a click, negative or positive is net positive for her.
Yup. My first rule about social media is everyone is LARPing in some capacity, so don't get in your feelings over someone who doesn't even know you....unless you gonna do something about it :demonic:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
(Sigh)

Wake me up when brehs are ready to start going on the offensive. Sooner or later black men are going to get sick and tired of being dragged on the internet for likes and views. Until that happens nothing will change.
They have and that's what they're afriad of. If smart Black women don't check this the Gender wars will start back up.

Black Men are the best roasters in the world. Tommy Sotomayor has been pushed into the ethier. The Single Mom guy could easily take hs place homie already makes decent parody songs.

The worse thing is that women get naturally in their feels and all women are pick me's at heart Tommy roasted Black women as BT-1000's and Hair Hat Hooligans and got rich and piped Black women at the same time.

Even if a Black woman was able to get her clown on it wouldn't mean she could get a Ofay today and she'd be bushed from Black Men

Remember the therapist chick who got fired by a Black woman not a Man.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
(Sigh)

Wake me up when brehs are ready to start going on the offensive. Sooner or later black men are going to get sick and tired of being dragged on the internet for likes and views. Until that happens nothing will change.
I doubt we will honestly. Denigrating Black men is a founding principle of the matriarchy.
Yeah the fact that videos like this are normalized is troubling. Black men are way too comfortable with being tarnished in particular by black women. This could really be a form of hate speech.
It is 100% hate speech. The constant anti-Black male propaganda is meant to dehumanize us and paint us a wholly violent, deviant, negative force with no redeeming qualities.

And these women will have sons they view the exact same and abuse them like crazy. Then when they start being dysfunctional, we'll just blame an absent father we all just assume is Black.

But we're generations deep in the Black feminists matriarchy, the damage is done and most brehs can't see what's going on :yeshrug:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Consequences of a matriarchal system. Black men are taught from birth to never go against black women. When we do get tired of being shytted on and snap, we're gaslit into thinking we have anger management issues.
That's conditioning :sas1:

#post traumatic slavery disorder :sas2: