Lieutenant governor of PA wife called a N*gger At market outside Pittsburgh

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you bothering replying to this thread? Maybe this information is not for you.

Just interesting to see some who would make this thread, would post this as well

Racism was out in the open before this. I got fired from a job as a valet buy Blatant lie from a white person when Obama got reelected in 2012.

This is life in America. It won’t be changed by one or two elections.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It's always some toothless poor White trash like her that's quick to use a racial slur. It's funny cacs like her are so brazen while other cultured cacs are more subtle with their racism.

The Lieutenant governor's wife has to be tougher than that though, if the White trash thought the governor's wife was someone who was a threat to kick her azz she would have moved much differently.

Predators prey on the weak, but someone that might be a threat to strike back with equal or more aggression they shy away from.

The Lieutenant governor's wife was an easy mark and soft target so White trash lady felt comfortable about getting aggressive without the threat of retaliation.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
It's always some toothless poor White trash like her that's quick to use a racial slur. It's funny cacs like her are so brazen while other cultured cacs are more subtle with their racism.

The Lieutenant governor's wife has to be tougher than that though, if the White trash thought the governor's wife was someone who was a threat to kick her azz she would have moved much differently.

Predators prey on the weak, but someone that might be a threat to strike back with equal or more aggression they shy away from.

The Lieutenant governor's wife was an easy mark and soft target so White trash lady felt comfortable about getting aggressive without the threat of retaliation.

She’s not black so she probably doesn’t even know how to compute all this.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
PA is hella racist my homie who's Salvadoran jus moved out there he told it's not uncommon to see white only bars YES WHITE ONLY BARS he said there a lot of meth heads/Nazi skin heads thta walk around in the malls etc like
Nothing

What part of PA is he from?