Liberty City (GTA IV) vs Los Santos (GTA V)

Which one you prefer?

• Liberty City

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Los Santos

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They gotta figure out how not to load everything at once :picard: that framerate is :trash:
Everything loaded at once isn't the problem with the framerate and the framerate still better than IV was on your favorite console...Looks like 30 with some noticeable dips...

Once the map LODs are optimized shyt will be smooth...

Funny thing is this dude also got VC, LV and SF with the SA countryside loaded on the same map...

Keep in mind this is old both VC and LC have peds and traffic now...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything loaded at once isn't the problem with the framerate and the framerate still better than IV was on your favorite console...Looks like 30 with some noticeable dips...

Once the map LODs are optimized shyt will be smooth...

Funny thing is this dude also got VC, LV and SF with the SA countryside loaded on the same map...

Keep in mind this is old both VC and LC have peds and traffic now...

Imma PC and console breh :ufdup:

But damn I stopped following GTA mods when T2 kept working OT to shut everything they could down. Didn’t know this much work was put in :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Idk why but GTAIV's world felt more "alive" to me. GTAV is bigger and better looking by far, and you can do little things like interact with pedestrians (albeit in a rudimentary way) order online, hangout out with contacts (carried over from lV) and stumble across random encounters. They even added in a few more mini games, but Liberty City just seemed more life like. Maybe because of the density. Random tidbit, but I remember that dating site where you could hook Niko up with broads after running game via email. :dead: