LG 4k TVs 40-60% off all month

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I believe LG has 40% off all their OLED tvs all month currently... was going to buy an additional 4k tv soon anyway then a LG commercial popped up advertising that. Not sure if its every where or just through LG website

edit:

LG site currently has more than 40-60% off on their OLEDS / 4k tvs

http://www.lg.com/us/promotions/hom...ed&gclid=CICekPm3ttcCFQvEfgodZS0JPw&gclsrc=ds

Normal prices $3999 down to $1499

$6000 down to $2500

etc etc

LG 65UJ6300: 65 Inch Class 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV | LG USA

this one i been eyeing @Ciggavelli @Kamikaze Revy

figured it needed its own thread since most people wont click on the other thread with the title the way it is

eat brehs

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs, if you ain’t rocking a 4K oled, you’re missing out. These deals are crazy. You’re a fool if you don’t take advantage. Go to B.B. and see for yourself. shyt is better than anything Samsung or Sony (I know cuz I had a Samsung 4K with a 10- bit hdr panel. I gave that shyt to my brother for free. shyt’s trash.

Buy this shyt ASAP brehs. You will not regret it

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Was so close to pulling the trigger on the B6 last year but with HDMI 2.1 VRR & Freesync being introduced as standard I'm sitting on my hands so I can future proof my purchase. Sexy ass TVs :wow:

Daps
I watched stranger things the other day. That show was garbage, cliched, pedo shyt.

You know what, i don't want a tv from LG

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Too lazy to research but do these have HDMI 2.2?

yes

these arent the old models. The deal is on all new and older models of LG tvs. They are going crazy advertising this, even commercials on TV. Must be making room for something big coming

@itsyoung!! which model did you get?

I was going to get this;

LG 65UJ6300: 65 Inch Class 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV | LG USA

but the club called and said I can have one of they 65" 4k TVs for free :pachaha: if its some HiSense or some shyt ima pass on it and buy the LG, but knowing them its some Samsung or some shyt :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Brehs, if you ain’t rocking a 4K oled, you’re missing out. These deals are crazy. You’re a fool if you don’t take advantage. Go to B.B. and see for yourself. shyt is better than anything Samsung or Sony (I know cuz I had a Samsung 4K with a 10- bit hdr panel. I gave that shyt to my brother for free. shyt’s trash.

The new Sony OLED is dope but it’s mad expensive and matches LG’s OLED so it makes the most sense to get the LG.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

I'm broke can you help a brother out?