Let’s Discuss How Demonic Courage The Cowardly Dog Was

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Especially for a kids show:damn:

shyt gave me nightmares as a kid but its one of my GOAT Cartoon shows other than DBZ:ahh:

courage-weevil3.jpg

Wtf:damn:

courage-the-cowardly-dog-perfect.jpg

monster.png

10-cartoon-fan-theories-that-will-ruin-your-childhood.jpg

These were some very vivid, descriptive creatures brehs. I wouldnt be suprised if some of these were tied to folklore. Theres even some banned episodes im trying to find (it got that real).

The most interesting one to me was the Bananas and the Banana world

latest

Either the creator was onto something dark/demonic or was high as hell making this shyt:heh:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Man that show was nightmare fuel for a youngin

This show was never scary to me as a kid. You know what is scary though? Yo mom's boyfriend kicking open the appartment door at 3am and doing wwe moves on her than looking at you

jREc5.gif

QugKW.gif
Y'all nikkas need help

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I didn't know about banned episodes:ohhh:Also, hell yea this show was fd up my man Courage never caught a break. Computer stayed disrespecting him:mjcry:Katz motel episode used to give me the:merchant:And weremole plus that Ramses episode :merchant:Killer alien turkey!!:damn::damn::damn:

There banned cuz it was that DEMONIC

I gotta see em:feedme:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas need help
You ain't never lie, haha.:skip:

:ehh:shyt I got more hood stories I remember a man on the run from the law had came on school campus. And we was lockdown until like 6. But yeah hard to be afriad of cartoons when real shyt is going on outside your doorsteps. Courage was the shyt though.