"Letting the munchies get the best of you" unappreciation thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm barely 130, my body fat % couldn't be any lower as far as I'm concerned. But the men in my family got a problem with having guts that's why I'm so set on eating clean and I generally do a good job, it's just those slip up moments where I been smokin at a friend's and I see all those stores with super processed bullshyt. You can totally eat what you want, Kobe used to eat McDonald's like crazy, I remember on the first version of Bengals Hard Knocks you'd see Chad Johnson eating McDonald's breakfast while still lookin how he looked. I just ain't comfortable doing that tho, I'm not a world class athlete so I ain't takin no shorts. :ufdup:

lmfao, that's me like shyt. When I made this thread I had 3 donuts and that was after dragging myself out so I don't start buying 7-11 pizzas, nuggets, beef patties, and other chemical concoctions that have been turned into food. :scust:

Is it the Injera? I noticed that with my Abesha homies.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I can eat what i want and not workout for weeks and still not gain a single pound :wow: and as a matter of fact I'll end up losing pounds cus of the slack in working out :wow: the fukkery goes both ways bruh :wow: yall nikkas will never know the struggle of not being able to get past 172lbs :wow:

I was like that up until last year, I still don't really gain much weight, but the muscle loss would be disgusting. With the way my body works I could probably eat really bad everyday and get away at sitting right at 187 and thats not working out or doing much physical activity at all if any.

When I was in my mid 20's it was pretty much impossible for me to gain weight.

You youngins better be grateful for that, if I eat a carrot I gain 5 lbs

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
U nikkas gotta learn to moderate the munchies

I know brehs who cut eating all kinds of snacks.... ultimately its calories in calories out.

If u try and go full clean u will only wind up backsliding. U might as well indulge on a regular basis to stay sane, and then manage around that regular indulgence.

THIS.

Unless u wanna feel great as well as look great,then eat clean 24/7. Other then that,u can eat whatever the hell u want as long as u dont go over your caloric intake. It's amazing what research can do for u when it comes to health and working out. I thought for the longest that greasy and fatty foods make u fat. Then it turns out that fat in foods dont make u fat at all. It all calories. But i generally eat clean anyways cuz u feel much better and its good for your heart,arteries,ect.