"Letting the munchies get the best of you" unappreciation thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm becoming more obsessed with eating clean nowadays cuz I workout weekly and I notice the better/heathier the food I eat the better my workouts end up. Plus I'm tryna get at least a 6 pack so I know I gotta eat as clean as possible.

So whenever I do dumb shyt like eat donuts and chips from 7-11 last night, or eating Pizza Hut last week, I end up kicking myself afterwards I feel like an a$$hole right now. :snoop: And the worst part is I can feel that processed bullshyt creeping down my insides. :scust:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I train six days a week,and eat strict on those days, I would never manage it,unless I set aside one day a week when I know I can pig out. On that day (sunday) I eat my favourite sweets and have a large chinese takeaway and cans of cherry coke.

Spy

If you're looking at me, who is looking at you?
Daps
Reppin
NSA
I'm becoming more obsessed with eating clean nowadays cuz I workout weekly and I notice the better/heathier the food I eat the better my workouts end up. Plus I'm tryna get at least a 6 pack so I know I gotta eat as clean as possible.

So whenever I do dumb shyt like eat donuts and chips from 7-11 last night, or eating Pizza Hut last week, I end up kicking myself afterwards I feel like an a$$hole right now. :snoop: And the worst part is I can feel that processed bullshyt creeping down my insides. :scust:

Eating clean =/= six pack. Six pack is simply your body level's % of fat being low enough to have definition in the abdomen muscles. Nothing more, nothing less. Can't believe I read this thread in the "Gym" section of the site, we all go to the gym, we all should eat whatever calories possible to give us fuel to build up our muscles/organs.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my cheat meal i have 6 wings 3 pieces of chicken mega chicken buger with large fries and ice cream. Today is that day.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I have nights like that every once and a while and I'm always like:snoop: My problem is that when I eat something bad when I'm not supposed to, I always over do it. It's never just 1 doughnut, it's gotta be 3-4:sadcam: Please Lord don't let the taste of Spicy Sweet Chile Doritos or Hawaiian Kettle Luau BBQ chips hit my taste buds:whoa: Combined with some ice cold lemonade, a nikka probably gonna finish a whole 12 oz bag to myself:why:.

I try to focus on my (Sunday) cheat meal to keep myself straight for the rest of week. You gotta have an outlet breh. A day to let loose to keep your sanity.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Eating clean =/= six pack. Six pack is simply your body level's % of fat being low enough to have definition in the abdomen muscles. Nothing more, nothing less. Can't believe I read this thread in the "Gym" section of the site, we all go to the gym, we all should eat whatever calories possible to give us fuel to build up our muscles/organs.

I'm barely 130, my body fat % couldn't be any lower as far as I'm concerned. But the men in my family got a problem with having guts that's why I'm so set on eating clean and I generally do a good job, it's just those slip up moments where I been smokin at a friend's and I see all those stores with super processed bullshyt. You can totally eat what you want, Kobe used to eat McDonald's like crazy, I remember on the first version of Bengals Hard Knocks you'd see Chad Johnson eating McDonald's breakfast while still lookin how he looked. I just ain't comfortable doing that tho, I'm not a world class athlete so I ain't takin no shorts. :ufdup:
I have nights like that every once and a while and I'm always like:snoop: My problem is that when I eat something bad when I'm not supposed to, I always over do it. It's never just 1 doughnut, it's gotta be 3-4:sadcam: Please Lord don't let the taste of Spicy Sweet Chile Doritos or Hawaiian Kettle Luau BBQ chips hit my taste buds:whoa: Combined with some ice cold lemonade, a nikka probably gonna finish a whole 12 oz bag to myself:why:.

I try to focus on my (Sunday) cheat meal to keep myself straight for the rest of week. You gotta have an outlet breh. A day to let loose to keep your sanity.

lmfao, that's me like shyt. When I made this thread I had 3 donuts and that was after dragging myself out so I don't start buying 7-11 pizzas, nuggets, beef patties, and other chemical concoctions that have been turned into food. :scust:

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You have to set aside 1 day a week to pig out or else you'll go crazy

And when I say pig out, I mean pig the fukk out. Last friday I went through 30 wings, 3 burgers, a pizza pie, & 3 2 liters of pepsi.

Make that day Fri-Sat since that's when most people go out & you're more prone to eating fatty foods

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
U nikkas gotta learn to moderate the munchies

I know brehs who cut eating all kinds of snacks.... ultimately its calories in calories out.

If u try and go full clean u will only wind up backsliding. U might as well indulge on a regular basis to stay sane, and then manage around that regular indulgence.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You have to set aside 1 day a week to pig out or else you'll go crazy

And when I say pig out, I mean pig the fukk out. Last friday I went through 30 wings, 3 burgers, a pizza pie, & 3 2 liters of pepsi.

Make that day Fri-Sat since that's when most people go out & you're more prone to eating fatty foods

Waste a weeks worth of work for one day?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waste a weeks worth of work for one day?

Pretty much, once I realized that working out all week and pigging out on the weekend ended up with me either being barley under my calorie deficit or way above the weekly macro I like to went crazy. Months or so of wasted time because I ate whatever I wanted all weekend.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I can eat what i want and not workout for weeks and still not gain a single pound :wow: and as a matter of fact I'll end up losing pounds cus of the slack in working out :wow: the fukkery goes both ways bruh :wow: yall nikkas will never know the struggle of not being able to get past 172lbs :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can eat what i want and not workout for weeks and still not gain a single pound :wow: and as a matter of fact I'll end up losing pounds cus of the slack in working out :wow: the fukkery goes both ways bruh :wow: yall nikkas will never know the struggle of not being able to get past 172lbs :wow:

I was like that up until last year, I still don't really gain much weight, but the muscle loss would be disgusting. With the way my body works I could probably eat really bad everyday and get away at sitting right at 187 and thats not working out or doing much physical activity at all if any.

When I was in my mid 20's it was pretty much impossible for me to gain weight.