letter my homie wrote to a stripper he fell in love with off 1 dance

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
As I stare into the monitor, getting a glimpse of what is sacred, I notice you, standing from a far, and it's a gentle touch of romance that gleams within your eyes. The life you have chosen, will not deter me from wanting to wait on your every beckoning call. I, for one, will be standing by, with rose in hand, as you satisfy your financial goals by satisfying the urges of guys who don't see what I see, and what I see is a beauty that will stand the test of time, through all of the instances of lust and greed. Stay a beautiful soul. I'll be waiting for you.

:snoop:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
That's beautiful, brehs
3pz7.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you must never really been to a strip club before, they can do things regular women cant...I wouldnt ever be head over heels over one but they can put a spell on a nikka :ohlawd:

Maybe for nikkas who ain't getting enough ass in they're life. If you fukking a chick you're not ashamed to be seen with in public you'll just be like :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
you must never really been to a strip club before, they can do things regular women cant...I wouldnt ever be head over heels over one but they can put a spell on a nikka :ohlawd:

I've been to plenty. They fukk anyone and everyone. I don't want that.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:childplease: doesn't make anyone a loser nikka

Dawg, those are the type of women you fukk a couple of times and then move on.

The concept seems cool and if you're a dude it seems awesome on paper...but it's dumb.

You'll never be able to take to type of women to meet your family.

You'll never turn a hoe into a housewife

The fuk I look like wifing up a broad that fukks people on camera or fukks people after dancing in front of dudes all day?