Got the exact same result :ehh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
05371a7b-7e18-453f-83ab-790c91fd4947.jpg

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
lol.... i got right libertarianism.... :laff: .... i'm far from it... . the problem with tests like this is they try to fit you in an absolute..... take for instance, why are people poor.... some people were born poor and faced many obstacles in their lives that prevent them from moving up the ladder.... some people, however, are poor because of their own stupid decisions... it's not an either/or, it's a "both"....yet they pegged me for a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" type... i abhor that kind of thinking....

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
8846290f-3872-4ffe-8b44-c3bf449ad92a.jpg

You're on the left and collective quadrant of the political compass! You value the role of big government in providing all citizens with essential services and you believe that government's job is to guarantee equality. You favor higher taxes on the rich and believe in more publicly funded programs for the disadvantaged. You're sceptical of the free market and you think that too much individualism is dangerous. You hold many communitarian values and you support limiting certain individual freedoms for the good of society. You're compassionate, idealistic and deeply dedicated to your community! You're a proud bleeding heart! What's do you think? Is this accurate?

:manny:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
8846290f-3872-4ffe-8b44-c3bf449ad92a.jpg

You're on the left and collective quadrant of the political compass! You value the role of big government in providing all citizens with essential services and you believe that government's job is to guarantee equality. You favor higher taxes on the rich and believe in more publicly funded programs for the disadvantaged. You're sceptical of the free market and you think that too much individualism is dangerous. You hold many communitarian values and you support limiting certain individual freedoms for the good of society. You're compassionate, idealistic and deeply dedicated to your community! You're a proud bleeding heart! What's do you think? Is this accurate?

:manny:
libtard.... hey, i'm only using your name for that group....