Let's treat the brehettes better

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I can't think of any other race where the men and women are so against each other.
fukk the black eyed peas.. but where is the love??

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This thread so far proves that the Coli is no different from LSA in every single way. Just different gender dominance. :snoop:

TLR is not THE Coli. It is a subforum. It's quite obvious some of you don't venture out of here too often. Even going to TLR subforums like the Gym or the Showroom are breaths of fresh air. :ahh: Every forum has more to offer than this one.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
She's not sincere. I have no regrets. Who uses personal tragedy to make themselves look more mature on a messageboard?
I don't know if she's sincere but I do agree I don't get the point of mentioning them things that chances are we have no connection to. It does seem like someone looking for sympathy even if I wouldn't said the stuff you said.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if she's sincere but I do agree I don't get the point of mentioning them things that chances are we have no connection to. It does seem like someone looking for sympathy even if I wouldn't said the stuff you said.
I wasn't looking for sympathy though. It was just the thought of the moment among other things that have been racking my brain. I don't care if you don't care. It was just a thought and if it didn't mean much to you, just ignore it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wasn't looking for sympathy though. It was just the thought of the moment among other things that have been racking my brain. I don't care if you don't care. It was just a thought and if it didn't mean much to you, just ignore it.
Well if you don't care that I don't care there is no need to quote me at all is there? Please don't bring that stuff to me I didn't do or say anything to you. I said I agree with dude on that point just like I also told him I wouldn't said it. Why the fukk you didn't mention that part? You just want to be mad but take that shyt elsewhere cause I don't have shyt to do with you and dudes back and forth.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Well if you don't care that I don't care there is no need to quote me at all is there? Please don't bring that stuff to me I didn't do or say anything to you. I said I agree with dude on that point just like I also told him I wouldn't said it. Why the fukk you didn't mention that part? You just want to be mad but take that shyt elsewhere cause I don't have shyt to do with you and dudes back and forth.
dude I'm not even mad, calm down:pachaha:
my you was in general, not directed to you.
I went back and read it and see how it sounds like I'm angry but I'm not.
my bad.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I can't think of any other race where the men and women are so against each other.
fukk the black eyed peas.. but where is the love??
I don't think anyone hates their women on the level of Arabs, cacs, Indians. Even Asians make their women talk in baby voices. The ONLY men that may come close to being as loving and tender as Black men, MIGHT be Polynesians (Samoans, etc.) They're very hands on at home. I've heard very good things about Polynesian men. @Tuaminator correct me if I'm wrong.