Lets Test Your :flabbyNsick: Might!

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
worstdayofyourlife.jpg

Anyone fukk wit these?
THERE it is! I was waiting to see who would post these!

I had ALL of these books...every title. :wow:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
.....maaaaaan, we used to steal bike parts and rebuild broke ass dirt bikes for the cats who ain't have bikes, just so that the whole hood could ride out. :wow:
you just triggered a bunch of memories. when we was younger had a friend let a older cat let him ride his bike, homie went missing for like 5 hours. Finally saw homeboy and he was on the same bike but spray painted black, nikka said what bike. :stopitslime:

Older cats used to always try to hit us with the let us borrow the bike for a quick run just to be hustling on the bike for the whole day, I learned my lesson, never fell for it again had to stand up for myself. Tried to put another associate on when we would ride that if they press him to ride just hold it down, he fukked around and got him for his bike. :yeshrug: He upset , we goto the main area where everyone at and his bike draped in red flags with some blood nikka busting crack sales. :mjlol: He saw his bike left infront of the pizza shop and tried to get his bike back, homeboy came out and told him he gonna have to fight for his bike. When this cat wasn't looking he got on his bike and got the fukk out of there.