Lets talk Comic book vilains

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
During that god-awful Spiderman Clone Saga, one of the clones ended up being this guy Kaine, who I thought was actually dope.

peterparkerkaineearth25.jpg

dude is scarlet spider now.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Back in 1995, they had that storyline where he got his memory back after Wolverine popped that claw in his head. Boomer trusted him when he was pretending and Psylocke almost got killed by taking him on by herself. That was how all that Crimson Dawn stuff got going with ArchAngel/Wolverine teaming up with Dr. Strange.

not to mention he raped logans girl and splattered happy birthday on the wall with her blood :why: then wolverine tried to step up to him only to get his ass whooped but good and run away crying

tumblr_m5q6xshCkf1r7ri2io2_1280.jpg

I tend to like twisted psychopathic carachters like

Mr.zsasz - kills people and marks an etch for how many people he body's poses his victims in lifelike poses

1e44_35.JPG

Billy Kincaid - Child killer/pedophile that spawn snuffed out proper then left him hanging in sam and twitchs office Came back to fight spawn in hell but only lasted one page with spawn taking his head off, still hungry for revenge he came back as a ghost and had powers like the villain in FALLEN he could jump into people at will and make them do bad things, even jumped into a kids body and made him splatter a priests brains with a smiff'n'wessum

STK470670.jpg

Barracuda - Probably the only guy outside of the russian to hand an assbeating to the punisher like no one before, dude was a G through and through, tough as hell too, took pun to burn him rip off his nose chopp of both his arms then bury an axe in his heart and shoot him point blank in the head with an ak-47 to take him out

punbarracuda.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in 1995, they had that storyline where he got his memory back after Wolverine popped that claw in his head. Boomer trusted him when he was pretending and Psylocke almost got killed by taking him on by herself. That was how all that Crimson Dawn stuff got going with ArchAngel/Wolverine teaming up with Dr. Strange.

I remember that. He gave Psylocke (still the baddest bytch in marvel :noah:) the business, and then Jean Grey went in there, looked at Sabretooth like :beli:, and fukked him up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was some kind of special issue that came out with a chromium cover that was the Original X-Men vs Sabretooth in the aftermath. Jean did beat him up before the Age of Apocalypse though.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sleepin, but what's Doom done to get so much love? What are his abilities?

I'm an Apocalypse man myself. Also shout out to Lex Luthor.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
There was some kind of special issue that came out with a chromium cover that was the Original X-Men vs Sabretooth in the aftermath. Jean did beat him up before the Age of Apocalypse though.

:to: Issue # for that chromium cover?

1344884088_6292_cover.jpg

"HE'S COMING BACK!!!!!"

2482%20-%20dustin_runnels%20wwf.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:to: Issue # for that chromium cover?

Nah..it was a one shot special after Uncanny #328 that had Psylocke looking dead in Boomer's hands. I never read it but apparently Sabretooth lost.

Uncanny #328 is really good..as a matter of fact, that and 327 was good stuff. Sabretooth laid some PSYCHOLOGICAL ETHER for Xavier that he couldn't do a damn thing about.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Nah..it was a one shot special after Uncanny #328 that had Psylocke looking dead in Boomer's hands. I never read it but apparently Sabretooth lost.

Uncanny #328 is really good..as a matter of fact, that and 327 was good stuff. Sabretooth laid some PSYCHOLOGICAL ETHER for Xavier that he couldn't do a damn thing about.

yeah i got those issues I think gambit is partially to blame for sabretoothe relapsing when he tortured him in the danger room and brought back all his victims back in holographic form on some "why did i need to die sh1t"

Ill check for that one shot looking for the jean vs. sabretooth issue also

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sabretooth told Rogue about Gambit fukking over that girl in Paris, how she was better off not ever trusting a thief like him, and Gambit didn't know how to handle it. More mental manipulation type shyt from Creed.