Lets talk about the URL event in STL in FEB.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
real talk, aint no ny dude walking into stl and beating verb. especially not one who is so much filler like cortez. and that rambling cort be doing will be met with :stopitslime: looks and verb will be getting cheered for doing the whop with yo shyt.

:laff:
Ah man, I originally felt COrt would beat verb wack ass but honestly, the real verb might show up and make this 3-0 as it should be.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
On the low, Red is in his prime right now.

Sleep if you want to, but he hasn't lost since swave sevah.

Red the best in Jerz right now. He will beat Ill, and Ill is in my top 5.

he lost the scripts battle, if people want to count that shyt. red just didn't give a fuk and just wrote 1 round for that battle :laff:

since when did this card become a url card because in the beginning it was shyt that juicezilla and sum other nikkkas was putting together. smack just debo'd the nikkka for his card.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Punchline rappers will have a hard time against Swave

It is in St. Louis which gives him a chance

and I don't think people understand how much B Magic and Just Juice hate each other. Like HATE HATE. This might be the first time B Magic uses real personals.

i picked up on that, any idea what the origin of that is?

Trap8600

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[/B]

i picked up on that, any idea what the origin of that is?
Just Juice just a fraud n*gga that do weirdo sh*t...like he'll be cool. He IS a cool n*gga when he not on no f*ck shyt. He fell out of favor with anybody that looked out for him. Verb, Chase, Owe, Gracie...he burned a lot of bridges.

I've seen Just Juice at his best...and he can rap. He's good. But not better than B-Magic.

The only way he can win this battle is through performance/aggression and just gutter street sh*t. But he can't beat B-Magic on no real street sh*t cause' B-Magic is actually a real legit street n*gga with stripes. So I guess there is no way he can win the battle in St. Louis. Maybe to outsiders who don't know no better. Kinda like Verb did with Hitman and twisted some sh*t. Maybe...but its not gonna be a good look overall in my opinion if Magic do what I THINK he gone do.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Just Juice just a fraud n*gga that do weirdo sh*t...like he'll be cool. He IS a cool n*gga when he not on no f*ck shyt. He fell out of favor with anybody that looked out for him. Verb, Chase, Owe, Gracie...he burned a lot of bridges.

I've seen Just Juice at his best...and he can rap. He's good. But not better than B-Magic.

The only way he can win this battle is through performance/aggression and just gutter street sh*t. But he can't beat B-Magic on no real street sh*t cause' B-Magic is actually a real legit street n*gga with stripes. So I guess there is no way he can win the battle in St. Louis. Maybe to outsiders who don't know no better. Kinda like Verb did with Hitman and twisted some sh*t. Maybe...but its not gonna be a good look overall in my opinion if Magic do what I THINK he gone do.

oh aight that makes sense, good looks