Lets talk about the evolution of pawgs

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
How many of them actually date black men though?

I never see them hugged up on nikkas or around any black people period in these pics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus with chicks wearing yoga pants etc it's deceiving, and 99 percent of these broads still won't mess with a black man anyways

not true at all. they'll mess with a black man if he's:

well-groomed

articulate

well read

an intellectual

unfortunately, most black men aren't well-groomed or intellectual. that's a sad fact, and that's why a lot of white women don't mess with them. take a look at the black men that do attract the pawgs, and you'll see that they all are outliers of common black traits.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

well-groomed

articulate

well read

an intellectual

unfortunately, most black men aren't well-groomed or intellectual. that's a sad fact, and that's why a lot of white women don't mess with them. take a look at the black men that do attract the pawgs, and you'll see that they all are outliers of common black traits.

This is true. Most of these traits describe me. I don't consider myself an intellectual (I'm actually somewhat of an anti-intellectual) but come across as one initially. I attract white women more than any other race, but I'm not that into them :sadbron: These aren't fat cow white girls either, but the kind you guys on here lust after. I just don't think they're all that sexy compared to a big booty black girl or a tan Asian girl.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How many of them actually date black men though?

I never see them hugged up on nikkas or around any black people period in these pics.
9ft9jb.jpg

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

well-groomed

articulate

well read

an intellectual

otkuhj.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

well-groomed

articulate

well read

an intellectual

:wtf:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Take it from a guy who has dated numerous white women even engaged to one.

The majority of white women pawgs gasp date white men, most white women interested in black men are fat, ugly, or the local white Hoodrat chick who has blown every Nicca on the block, or the white women who messed up and had a mulatto kid. Stay away from these types

Then you have the small minority decent pawgs who will date Tyrone but also Tyler, those are the types that are rare but the best one.

I like to be the first black men these cac pawgs have dated or messed with, or the first since Tyler

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. Most of these traits describe me. I don't consider myself an intellectual (I'm actually somewhat of an anti-intellectual) but come across as one initially. I attract white women more than any other race, but I'm not that into them :sadbron: These aren't fat cow white girls either, but the kind you guys on here lust after. I just don't think they're all that sexy compared to a big booty black girl or a tan Asian girl.

same here. i attract white women all the time. not the hood types (they actually don't like me), but the girl next door becky types. they're attracted to black guys that aren't that stereotype they've come to expect of black men. it's kind of racist, i guess, but what can you do?

pawgs...:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you think i'm joking?

:wtb:

be real. go on a train and pull out a new york times and see how many white people look at your ass like you're some kind of freak.

hell, fukk a new york times. pull out a fukking BOOK and read that shyt. white people will stare at you like you're some anomaly. wear nice clothes (j crew, for example), keep yourself groomed, and be truly well read and exceptionally articulate.

white people will be fascinated by you.

wake up.

a lot of nikkas out here are uncouth, unkempt, anti-intellectual, incurious, and downright crude.

when a nikka steps out of that crud, he is worshipped by whites -- particularly white women.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you think i'm joking?

be real. go on a train and pull out a new york times and see how many white people look at your ass like you're some kind of freak.

hell, fukk a new york times. pull out a fukking BOOK and read that shyt. white people will stare at you like you're some anomaly. wear nice clothes (j crew, for example), keep yourself groomed, and be truly well read and exceptionally articulate.

wake up.

a lot of nikkas out here are uncouth, unkempt, anti-intellectual, incurious, and downright crude.

when a nikka steps out of that crud, he is worshipped by whites -- particularly white women.
You are correct, i live in NYC and when you read the Times or the economist on the train, they stare hard, and i love nothing more than making a uptight white male or female angry by being smarter and better dressed than them.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
you think i'm joking?

wake up.

:obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are correct, i live in NYC and when you read the Times or the economist on the train, they stare hard, and i love nothing more than making a uptight white male or female angry by being smarter and better dressed than them.

:laff:

hell yeah. i love that shyt. i do it to goad them, at times, even though i really do read the times and wsj because i enjoy doing so. a lot of black people have become so accustomed to this second tier role that cacs have assigned them, they don't grasp how they can enchant white people by stepping out of that role.

with these pawgs, it becomes a game.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

well-groomed

articulate

well read

an intellectual

Stfu house nikka