Let's talk about the DOUBLE TEXT

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I met this girl in February, we haven't met up yet due to conflicting schedules. One day I told her to have a good weekend, no reply. I sent another text a week later.

To summarize, basically she never texts or calls me to see how I'm doing unless I initiate it.

keep hitting her up breh....she want to know you're interested. Don't call...just text constantly. Once or twice a day is enough(maybe 3 times).

:myman:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
the older i get the more i hate texting in general.

i've had fallouts with people due to texts that never made it thru. i've had to send screenshots of my phone to prove taht i never received a text.

the funniest shyt tho was when I went on a 7 day cruise and kept my phone off the whole time. i got back turned on my phone and one of my jumpoffs was spazzin

went from:
  1. hey! how are you?
  2. umm hello?
  3. I guess you're ignoring me huh? lol.
  4. are you mad at me?
  5. hey i dont know what i did but i guess you're not talking to me.

I got back and told her what was up and she felt extra silly. but i smiled like herman cain at the power i had (unbeknownst to me)

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:leon: I never really thought that much about what it looks like when I text. I gotta be more careful.

lox123

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bama
It is only acceptable to double texts people like ya moms or grandma or sibling or something...but you never double text anyone outside of immediate family...and you sure as hell don't be double texting some jump off broads...

sometimes this happens...

my text: you coming through :takedat:

me: dammit i should have told her to wear those yellow flannel shorts i like so much :sadbron:

me: looks at phone...she still has not replied...

10 minutes later...

me: still looking at phone :beli:

me: types out text asking about the flannel shorts but saves it

6 minutes later...

me: still looking at phone waiting to send text :upsetfavre::aicmon:

Been there :pachaha:...I feel like you a got 10 sec window to drop that follow up text or:ufdup: