Let’s talk about the comeback that T-Mobile made

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been with them forever. Now just need their internet service to hit my area (if Google fiber doesn't first) so I can get rid of my shyt-ass provider

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
T-Mobile is great until you need something done, then is multiple calls to India praying you don't get an idiot. It took me 4 calls to port my numbers

and there's absolutely no point going into a T-Mobile store. Everything is done through India, even is you go into a store they'll end up calling someone in India.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I switched from t-mobile to Verizon in 2017, gotta hold my L

Me too. Even before the switch I never had any issues with them, I just wanted to get on a consolidated plan with my wife who was on verizon

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Swear to God I just switched over from Verizon to T Mobile late last week. Their customer service :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
there's absolutely no point going into a T-Mobile store. Everything is done through India, even is you go into a store they'll end up calling someone in India.

Guy ported my number and set the new phone up for me in store within an hour of me taking a seat at the table. Literally walked out with the brand new phone and all my apps, contacts & settings fully loaded. Was by far the most painless transaction I've ever had in any mobile store of any kind.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was w/ T-Mobile for over a decade. They started doing funny business w/ Trump's administration to get the Sprint merger passed. They are the best of the telecom companies but I don't drink the koolaid like I used to. Ended up porting to Mint Mobile (T-Mobile MNVO fwiw).

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm only on Verizon for the discounts on my internet bill. I need to get back on Tmo though.