Let's talk about "snooping" in a relationship

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
y'all know i advocate for keyloggers and see nothing wrong with insider trading :jawalrus: and making sure my investment maintains it value and if it were to lose it's value to have the prior knowledge to dump that stock asap

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Only way I'd put a keylogger is if:

A) I actually own the computer and
B) I really.. really.. really don't trust her

But if I didn't trust her to the point of considering a keylogger.. I'd probably end it with her before it had to get to that point.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Gotta say i'm not to much for snooping unless it's done to me first and constantly...keyloggers tho, i fukks with em!!:krs: A truly remarkable invention that showcases the ingenuity of mans ingenious, born out of the necessity to deal with a woman's bullshyt.

Forget the trust aspect for a moment...Keyloggers are all about power thru knowledge and gaining that UPPER HAND.

Peep the scenario, most of us have been there... as you play cat and mouse with someone....asking them those few seemingly innocent questions before you look that person in the face and ask THE question...as you watch them take the bait and tell their lie...as you double check to make sure they understood THE question and the answer they had given and then BOOM you spring the trap on they bytch ass. I tell you what, there's nothing like that feeling you get when you look a liar in the face and can prove they are lying!! That feeling of total power and control you have over them as they are stuck like :wow:

Yea some of yall can live in the dark or kick ppl to the curb off little more that a gut feeling...i'mma ride with keyloggers tho.:win:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If it gets to that point of not being able to get a straight answer or not believing you're getting a straight answer your relationship is most likely going to be or is already shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gotta say i'm not to much for snooping unless it's done to me first and constantly...keyloggers tho, i fukks with em!!:krs: A truly remarkable invention that showcases the ingenuity of mans ingenious, born out of the necessity to deal with a woman's bullshyt.

Forget the trust aspect for a moment...Keyloggers are all about power thru knowledge and gaining that UPPER HAND.

Peep the scenario, most of us have been there... as you play cat and mouse with someone....asking them those few seemingly innocent questions before you look that person in the face and ask THE question...as you watch them take the bait and tell their lie...as you double check to make sure they understood THE question and the answer they had given and then BOOM you spring the trap on they bytch ass. I tell you what, there's nothing like that feeling you get when you look a liar in the face and can prove they are lying!! That feeling of total power and control you have over them as they are stuck like :wow:

Yea some of yall can live in the dark or kick ppl to the curb off little more that a gut feeling...i'mma ride with keyloggers tho.:win:

daps

i dont think these brehs are getting it, women are conniving, devious and great liars, having the upper hand and having a little insider trading nothing is wrong with that

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I can only co-sign using this ifyou have something to lose(marriage,kids,common assets) if you dont trust your s/o you should kim and get out of that situation

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I can only co-sign using this ifyou have something to lose(marriage,kids,common assets) if you dont trust your s/o you should kim and get out of that situation

Then you'll be lonely for the rest of your life. Let's be honest. You can't trust females.

Girl Melane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I have severe trust issues (thank you mom) with both men and women. Even the best of people do shady things. I wouldn't mind having a keylogger on my wife's computer or do some CIA shyt and have hidden cameras embedded in the wall of my girlfriend's apartment.

Edit: I own this (SleuthGear™ Covert HVR D1 Resolution Wall Clock B/W Camera w/ DVR)

:russ:

If I have so much distrust in my S/O where I feel like I gotta snoop, then its time to end the relationship regardless... that's too exhausting!!