Let's talk about slut walk...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The good and bad thing is that you have no understanding of how the mind of a rapist works. Not even slightly.

Now all that's left is for you to understand why this is both good and bad for you.

But you do.

:ohhh:

:usure:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
But you do.

:ohhh:

:usure:

Well, I guess I'll have to explain this so that no one misunderstands.

It's good for him because it shows he has no understanding of the rapist's mind and what information has already been collected about rapists (the general consensus is that it has nothing to do with looks). As such, it is improbable that he has raped anyone or plans on doing so.

On the other hand, it's bad for him to say "Oh I'd rape 10/10s if I was a rapist" because it makes him look ignorant and stupid.

There you have it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well, I guess I'll have to explain this so that no one misunderstands.

It's good for him because it shows he has no understanding of the rapist's mind and what information has already been collected about rapists (the general consensus is that it has nothing to do with looks). As such, it is improbable that he has raped anyone or plans on doing so.

On the other hand, it's bad for him to say "Oh I'd rape 10/10s if I was a rapist" because it makes him look ignorant and stupid.

There you have it.

rapists usually go after prostitutes, the old, single women alone, so why is it so ludicrous to assume that they would be more inclined to go after a scandalous looking women than a chick dressed conservatively?

just like a animal hunting its prey its not going after the strong ox but the weak one

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
oghqwm.jpg

sex you regret = rape, apparently

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It must be great to be a white woman. And yes, I see this as a white woman issue. These broads will do all types of shyt, then cry foul and all is forgiven. The most protected individual on the planet is the white woman. Scust.

But this is the society we have created. We let women act out like sluts and coddle them. It's to the point where a lady and a slut is virtually indistinguishable.

...and in some of the pictures I see dudes protesting. Sorry sacks of shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:rudy: Real talk, ain't nobody tryna rape most of these white bytches participating in this slut walk

:snoop: @ fat white whales thinking someone wants to rape them :pachaha: