Let's talk about slut walk...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This is kind of old but does it surprise you that mostly white women would do something like this?

They want the word slut to have no power so that they can deny the reality that they're low class. They also want all men to know that we're either rapists or potential rapists.

But little do they know that there are many, many, many more words to describe them, and we can always invent more :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is kind of old but does it surprise you that mostly white women would do something like this?

They want the word slut to have no power so that they can deny the reality that they're low class. They also want all men to know that we're either rapists or potential rapists.

But little do they know that there are many, many, many more words to describe them, and we can always invent more :shaq:

this is the truth

and imo, dressing scandalous does lead to a higher chance of getting raped

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's counter-productive, imho. think about what sparked this initial movement: one cop's poor choice of words about how women should dress in order to avoid negative male attention. before that happened, the real question was how to ensure better protection from sexual assault. now, instead, people are focusing on the fact that one cop said something about how you should dress, and they're fighting over that; the right to dress however they want to, and at the same time not be hassled. but anyone with enough common sense knows that you shouldn't expect the cops to be perfect nor can you count completely on them to protect you from everything. this is where good reasoning and wisdom come into play. you should be thinking about what YOU can do to ensure you're safe.

i'll admit, the choice of words were bad, and he had no place to say it, and it's a sweeping generalization to make about victims of sexual violence or those who come in contact with negative attention, but instead of just brushing it off as that, instead they decided to embrace something that does potentially attract unwanted attention. their struggle and movement is really for nothing. they essentially want to make a declaration that they can do whatever they want and they shouldn't be judged for it. this, in itself, is stupid. it shows lack of responsibility and shrewd, mature judgment.

at the end of the day, i think both sides have failed because they're both acting immature about it. unfortunately, the people participating in the walk look more foolish than the cop that expressed his feelings...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Getting raped doesn't make you a slut though. There are other things that do but they don't wanna bring that up though. :jawalrus:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Aw man what the hell...

I gotta get outta this country.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
and imo, dressing scandalous does lead to a higher chance of getting raped

remember, that IS you opinion, not a fact. it's more appropriate to believe other factors are at play rather than just the way a woman will dress because, in reality, rapists depend on other factors more so than how a woman is dressed. they won't solely attack a woman because of how she's dressed...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
remember, that IS you opinion, not a fact. it's more appropriate to believe other factors are at play rather than just the way a woman will dress because, in reality, rapists depend on other factors more so than how a woman is dressed. they won't solely attack a woman because of how she's dressed...

What the slutwalk fools don't seem to understand is that the only people who are going to care about their message are people who aren't rapists to begin with. Rapists are criminals and criminals don't tend to give a shyt about what most law abiding citizens think.

Most men are not criminals and most men are not rapists, yet the message is going to those of us that are not this way. Perfect logic.

:what:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What the slutwalk fools don't seem to understand is that the only people who are going to care about their message are people who aren't rapists to begin with. Rapists are criminals and criminals don't tend to give a shyt about what most law abiding citizens think.

Most men are not criminals and most men are not rapists, yet the message is going to those of us that are not this way. Perfect logic.

:what:
yeah, i know. my comment was just directed at changing his opinion because his opinion really doesn't make much sense. like i'm sure if a rapist had a choice, they won't attack two or three women walking in short skirts together if they saw one girl dressed in baggy clothes walking by herself. the skirt factor is irrelevant. while it does increase attention directed towards a female, that doesn't mean that rapists are more prone to attack a girl in a short skirt. more like motherfukkers in the club are more prone to try to push up on them...

essentially, he's forgetting that rape isn't about sexual pleasure as much as it is about power (sexual pleasure does occur, but it's more about domination by force). you could be dress in any goddamn way, the rapist's concern is to take power away from you, and do it in a way where they aren't going to be caught...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

why i said imo = in my opinion

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Brian-McKnight-Let-Me-Show-You-How-Pssy-Works.jpg

Daps
Reppin
she's too ugly to be raped.

At least for my standards.

If i were to rape anyone, it would have to be a legit 10/10

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
she's too ugly to be raped.

At least for my standards.

If i were to rape anyone, it would have to be a legit 10/10

The good and bad thing is that you have no understanding of how the mind of a rapist works. Not even slightly.

Now all that's left is for you to understand why this is both good and bad for you.