Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I hate him. He has a long ass thread on there talking about it's hard having a big dikk :/

Did he also make a thread talking about how he posed as multiple women on message boards for years, collecting dikk pics for his own pleasure? Or will this be your first time hearing the story that made him internet infamous? :ohhh:

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
Did he also make a thread talking about how he posed as multiple women on message boards for years, collecting dikk pics for his own pleasure? Or will this be your first time hearing the story that made him internet infamous? :ohhh:
Someone made a thread saying he posed as a Tranny before.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what everyone here told me dude sounds like a fukking loser. What kind of nikka spends all his time in a place where he clearly aint wanted? :stopitslime:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Jack, darling, I'm going to get you a hobby. Do you wanna come to my house and use my glutes machine? Make sure those cheeks stay in great shape.

I don't know about that, but I would love to use your horse hair machine to get my hurr did. I been thinking about getting on my long hair don't care shyt :ohhh: