Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Your father isn't shyt for not coming on that slut you call a mothers face. Scust at your existence and unlike you I know the coli from real life. Stay mad over e-drama you emotional fakkit.

:russ: at one of the dumbest bytches in INTERNET history trying to RE WRITE history you busted basic bytch talkin about you know the difference between COLI and REAL LIFE bytch you were in a RELATIONSHIP with a FORUM member you NEVER met before for MONTHS and even once we even told you who he was you were on some "he was so nice to me and didnt want me to tell anyone" you simple basic bytch :pacspit:

too ugly in real life to get holla'd at so you settle for frogs over an internet forum you just joined :wow:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:russ: at one of the dumbest bytches in INTERNET history trying to RE WRITE history you busted basic bytch talkin about you know the difference between COLI and REAL LIFE bytch you were in a RELATIONSHIP with a FORUM member you NEVER met before for MONTHS and even once we even told you who he was you were on some "he was so nice to me and didnt want me to tell anyone" you simple basic bytch :pacspit:

too ugly in real life to get holla'd at so you settle for frogs over an internet forum you just joined :wow:

Wait...
LC5CN.png