I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm scared brehs... :lupe:
He's probably surfing the net for pics for his new alias as we speak:lupe:
She should be making her debut any day now:wow:

I was hoping the game would end sooner cause I was gonna drop an atomic bomb on his bytch ass:to:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
He's probably surfing the net for pics for his new alias as we speak:lupe:
She should be making her debut any day now:wow:

I was hoping the game would end sooner cause I was gonna drop an atomic bomb on his bytch ass:to:

I think I might put all new posters on ignore by default... :lupe:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It was too many signs...

"I'm here."

Knowing certain posters history on here... letting it be known that he wasn't even from the same state as **** but how would he know what state **** was from? The whole "I'm not even thinking about y'all..." act yet having over 100 posts in 5 days... & using the same sentence structure... shyt is just crazy to think someone would go thru all of that just to post on a message board... :lupe:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
He will be back, ****'s gonna create a new "latina alias" and come back.
It was too many signs...

"I'm here."

Knowing certain posters history on here... letting it be known that he wasn't even from the same state as **** but how would he know what state **** was from? The whole "I'm not even thinking about y'all..." act yet having over 100 posts in 5 days... & using the same sentence structure... shyt is just crazy to think someone would go thru all of that just to post on a message board... :lupe:
And the always famous "People always talking about me, what haters I have. this doesn't phase me etc etc"

Burn that fakkit at the stake.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
now he's back at lsa wearing his wig
and plum shade avon lip gloss where he
is accepted....
33vmg4z.jpg

we saw you derek:russ:

256zj9t.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It was too many signs...

"I'm here."

Our white brother @BuyandSave provided this psychoanalysis of him :lupe:

Lol, he pretends to be women solely for the purpose of saying that his male account is attractive or pretending to be his own girlfriend. :mindblown: You can actually tell a lot about what he's like based on what he has posted over the years. All of his female accounts have been of Latinas (the type of women he is most attracted to) that said that they were involved with him at some point (I know, I know...:wow:), and compliment his music, voice, art...etc. Based off of that I can conclude that he is a guy who gets no ass but has a fetish for Spanish women , feels inadequate with his looks, and wants to be famous through some type of entertainment medium. All of that manifests in whatever online persona he decided to be this year. It's also the reason why it's so easy to pick out a **** account.