Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Look at **** y'all, he came back just to tell us how LAME WE ARE :usure:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/most-of-you-nikkas-are-lame-as-fukk.141255/

Let's be all the way the fukk real right now. We got cornballs in here bragging about smashing swamp creatures. nikkas looking like bebe's Kids cartoons acting like they are pullign dimes. Broke ass nikkas acting like they balling cause they got a 03 Dodge. bytch ass nikkas trying to beef with other bytch ass nikkas over bytchass nikka shyt. How the fukk you gonna scrap with a nikka cause of some wack shyt said on here? We got bytches who look like Predator acting like they cute. nikkas on here thirsty as fukk never even danced with a female before at a club or at a school dance. We got nikkas on here fighting females cuz they got rejected. We got nikkas on here desperately trying to expose mothfukkers when they are the ones who really ain't shyt in life. We got clowns askin about females just to scare them off. You nikkas lack swag. You lack game. If this offends you then you are lame as fukk.

Got hella daps for his rant too, I wonder how many he'd have gottenn if the people knew who was the one typing it :leon:

How do you all feel about the return of Alabastor ****?

I'mma wait till he comes in here and denies it a couple times before I drop bombs :russ: hopefully he makes it easier on himself and comes clean

Y'all think he should be re-banned, or allowed another reign of terror and sonning nikkas daily?

Last edited:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Excuse me, my nikka, is this seat taken?

eat-popcorn-3D.gif

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
how u know thats mist tho? :dwillhuh:

It's him , trust me 300%. Even if I was blind and unable to figure it out myself by reading that fruitcakes posts on my own, he forgot I have sources everywhere, and the day he registered a new alias and started sending out his simp PM's again he'd be outted

we gonna put a little pressure on him now though and see how he handles it, he knows I know already we're just about to determine what lengths he'll go to and ducktales he'll fabricate to hide it

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It's him , trust me 300%. Even if I was blind and unable to figure it out myself by reading that fruitcakes posts on my own, he forgot I have sources everywhere, and the day he registered a new alias and started sending out his simp PM's again he'd be outted

we gonna put a little pressure on him now though and see how he handles it, he knows I know already we're just about to determine what lengths he'll go to and ducktails he'll fabricate to hide it

You knew it was him just by his posting style? :ohhh:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You knew it was him just by his posting style? :ohhh:

lmao just to be clear, I didn't at first. But once I was told it was him and started paying attention to how he posted, calling everyone on the site lames, just posted in a thread now how he fukked a coli chick :duck: his little attention whore signature "I'm Here". He didn't do much to hide but stopped using his glitter fonts and female makeup application gifs. Other than that his whole new persona reeks of froggy