Reppin
LBC
TLR Needs for some of yall to get some productive hobbies :sabotrippin:

vaHhqYw

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I remember the feeling of seeing a person with a full greenbar, then negging them and turning them red:blessed:

God damn, i miss that feeling:to:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Who gives a fukk you insecure lil pussies? :stopitslime:

i think that's the point

no one gives a fukk about rep besides these losers who are still rep boosting months after #SOHHIcey made rep irrelevant....rep now was supposed to be an indicator of actual good posts....not an indicator of how much nerdy circlejerking these goofballs are doing

it's the same nikkas dapping your post acting like they're too cool to care that are going around rigging poster of the year awards and boosting their meaningless green dots, in a harebrained attempt to convince people they're "the best of the best posters" instead of the D-listers, TBM rejects and randomly invited members we know them to be

these nikkas still on the court shooting jumpers when the buzzer went off 4 months ago :laugh: ol "lets make a group so we can be a part of something" ass nikkas

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
i think that's the point

no one gives a fukk about rep besides these losers who are still rep boosting months after #SOHHIcey made rep irrelevant....rep now was supposed to be an indicator of actual good posts....not an indicator of how much nerdy circlejerking these goofballs are doing

it's the same nikkas dapping your post acting like they're too cool to care that are going around rigging poster of the year awards and boosting their meaningless green dots, in a harebrained attempt to convince people they're "the best of the best posters" instead of the D-listers, TBM rejects and randomly invited members we know them to be

these nikkas still on the court shooting jumpers when the buzzer went off 4 months ago :laugh: ol "lets make a group so we can be a part of something" ass nikkas

Man I forgot to mention the poster of the year awards rigging in the OP. Thats when you knew shyt had got hella real :merchant:

Even had BK like :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did yall think nikkas was gonna be able to help themselves? :heh:

I was in a rep group back before the change. shyt was a hassle and a waste of time. Now I see the same nikkas I "rolled with" are at it again :laugh: ...

some of these nikkas need to realize that they ain't matter then and still don't

:manny:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Man I forgot to mention the poster of the year awards rigging in the OP. Thats when you knew shyt had got hella real :merchant:

Even had BK like :snoop:

the best part was watching these nikkas squirm under pressure, and even lash out and get mad with @bk like it was his fault he caught them tryna cheat some trivial ass internet awards :dead:

they even used some of the same logic..."HOW LAME DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO CARE THAT WE'RE RIGGING A DUMB INTERNET AWARD" instead of asking how lame they have to be to rig it in the first place :dead:

Did yall think nikkas was gonna be able to help themselves? :heh:

I was in a rep group back before the change. shyt was a hassle and a waste of time. Now I see the same nikkas I "rolled with" are at it again :laugh: ...

some of these nikkas need to realize that they ain't matter then and still don't

:manny:

this is a common story from people who chose to ride with one of the shytty wannabe imitation D-League crews instead of the elite and illustrious sohh icey empire :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
just look at this fakkit's Reputation page

http://www.the-coli.com/member.php?u=1580

nikkas are embarrassing :snoop:

:umad: Pull my dikk out of your mouth. You been sucking me since these boards got started :beli: Let my shyt breathe. You claim you don't care about rep but you'll be the first one to talk about. If you truly didn't care you'd let it rock. But instead you're sucking my dikk harder then your mother did last night.:umad: