Let's talk about new ideas for building coli-cash

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Can people donate or give coli cash to other posters? I wouldn't mind tricking on thoushallhustle.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
or we just bet against/with the real lottery , we bet our to a combo of 3 out of the 6 numbers or something against the real mega millons

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Marketplace - Want a bigger av and got the money to stunt?, etc,

Coli Bank - Running low on funds and need to bet on the weekends sports? We are here for you! Oh you lost? We coming for your e-knees!

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'd get into the loan shark business. Front nikkas some money to bet when their coli cash is running low.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I'd get into the loan shark business. Front nikkas some money to bet when their coli cash is running low.

And profit off them high interest rates? :leon:

Name me the CEO of the Coli Federal Reserve. :obama:

We need to get that lottery going tho. Where would the winnings come from?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Dap idea is good in theory but its gonna make Coli cash less desirable when it can be fukked with like rep. We gonna have another thread like the Rep one where people just dap eachother to build up their cash. Unless someone has a really solid way to regulate it, the system with the betting as it is now is the only thing that works. Although i think a way to give cash to others isnt terrible, but then you run into the aliases problem again :jawalrus:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Having more things to do with it is the bigger idea. Why have all these stacks...to bet more? Nah, we need coli cash to buy more forum privileges, up your rep, or something...