lets talk about kobe inability to motivate his own damn team

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lol at Kobe needing to motivate these nikkas. They should be blessed to even be on a team with Kobe

calh45

Cal
Daps
I agree

Never saw luc longley laughing on the bench like a tap dancing c00n

Y'all need to stop giving MJ credit for EVERYTHING that happened on that team. He didn't control people's personalities and everyone wasn't his puppet. All those players were driven in their own right. Krause scouted and signed the players. Phil coached the team. Mike was a part of that too, but he wasn't everything. Mike also played with Kwame Brown and Brendan Haywood. Last I checked they weren't motivated to do anything besides collect paychecks from dumb ass GMs

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikkas getting paid millions of dollars to put a ball in a muhfukkin' basket needing some motivation from another man. people come up with the corniest shyt to me sometimes. if you aint got no heart, guess what... you just ain got it.

the clown saying that there's a bank in every nba city let me know what he's all about. just a fukkin' clown.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Bynum is too immature and Pau is too fukking soft. The rest of them just suck.

Can't blame Kobe for this mess.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bynum is too immature and Pau is too fukking soft. The rest of them just suck.

Can't blame Kobe for this mess.

Exactly.

I started off the day waiting for the game like :win:

The game started off I was like :dwillhuh: when the Nuggets went on their run

I say Kobe bring them back within 4 like :rudy: they thought Kobe was gonna let them run over the Show again?

Then the Nuggets went on a run again and I was like :rudy: Pau gonna just have fukkin 3 points and keep shooting mid range jumpers over a 6'8 pf?

I just felt like :snoop:

Daps
nikkas getting paid millions of dollars to put a ball in a muhfukkin' basket needing some motivation from another man. people come up with the corniest shyt to me sometimes. if you aint got no heart, guess what... you just ain got it.

the clown saying that there's a bank in every nba city let me know what he's all about. just a fukkin' clown.
this is probably the realest post u've made:ooh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So since Kobe didn't have a bad game, this is the best you can come up with to try to put the blame on him? Come on, try harder.