Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Lawd Jesus :ohlawd:

Shooting the club up...putting the gun back in the holster...when the police show up like "did you shoot up this club" I'd be like "yep and I'm about to shoot it up again in an hour. You can be here if you want to. Probably want to cover your mouth"

I bet the p*ssy taste like some dedicate caramel you ate that one time you went to Columbia and you aint been able to find it since :ohlawd:

We go on vacation and she'd have my breath smelling like straight up ass the whole week :ohlawd:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
FAeClhGVUAAkax0

bill-clinton-tight.gif

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Lawd Jesus :ohlawd:

Shooting the club up...putting the gun back in the holster...when the police show up like "did you shoot up this club" I'd be like "yep and I'm about to shoot it up again in an hour. You can be here if you want to. Probably want to cover your mouth"

I bet the p*ssy taste like some dedicate caramel you ate that one time you went to Columbia and you aint been able to find it since :ohlawd:

We go on vacation and she'd have my breath smelling like straight up ass the whole week :ohlawd:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
She trying to get chose... nikkas not biting
Which makes me wonder. You don't even see her rumored to be linked to anyone. Makes me wonder if the burn notice is out on her. :jbhmm:

Ooorrr she's a good girl who don't want a baller and just wants a regular degular 9-5 nikka like me. :noah:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Which makes me wonder. You don't even see her rumored to be linked to anyone. Makes me wonder if the burn notice is out on her. :jbhmm:

Ooorrr she's a good girl who don't want a baller and just wants a regular degular 9-5 nikka like me. :noah:

She was married once and engaged to Earl fukkin Watson bro that nikka ugly as shyt (Pause) I just think dudes cool on that.