Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

Daps
She fine....boxy....but she's cute.

Only thing I don't understand is how her big brother is 6'6" but she's only 5'2".

It's like Jason drank up all the milk and ate all the veggies in the house. He was always the type that had to work to keep his weight up.

She's like the exact opposite where she probably struggles to keep the weight down. Wider frame....almost like she was meant to be a bigger/taller woman but just didn't grow.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yikes 72 page thread for this :dead:
Its really the myspace angle pics

I think Joy dont give a fukk anymore. She been on some feminist stuff on her IG anyways in her comments. Dudes all up in the comments in those pics gassing her up anyways :mjgrin:

Still titty fukk the hell outta those thangs though :takedat:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
She really got no hips and no ass :mjcry:

o02hH5i.gif

I always preferred Pancakes over Waffles so :manny:

:mjlit:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Its really the myspace angle pics

I think Joy dont give a fukk anymore. She been on some feminist stuff on her IG anyways in her comments. Dudes all up in the comments in those pics gassing her up anyways :mjgrin:

Still titty fukk the hell outta those thangs though :takedat:
That’s how it is with many of those feminist types.

They get mad at the public criticism for weight gain or whatever else, then they get the short haircut, then they start speaking out against men randomly to protect women, then some eventually claim they’re bi or pansexual...and that’s when the they get their degree in feminism. That’s when they feel they’re “accepted” and “free”.