Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
She literally was engaged and broke it off.
I think that Earl broke it off. Right after they separated, he was posting with a new chick on the gram. At the same time, she starting dressing more prerogative and showing off more. Probably still wants to know that she has it ,which does make since after a bad breakup :yeshrug:.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think that Earl broke it off. Right after they separated, he was posting with a new chick on the gram. At the same time, she starting dressing more prerogative and showing off more. Probably still wants to know that she has it ,which does make since after a bad breakup :yeshrug:.
I think it’s corny/obvious you’re hurting when you get dumped and flaunt on social media:francis::francis: especially if the other party is not out there like that:hhh:
I got dumped a year ago and I been chilling:ehh: my social media is quiet as a mouse

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I think it’s corny/obvious you’re hurting when you get dumped and flaunt on social media:francis::francis: especially if the other party is not out there like that:hhh:
I got dumped a year ago and I been chilling:ehh: my social media is quiet as a mouse
Everyone is different after a breakup. She likes the attention that she is getting at the moment.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn dude. I hope you got over that and are in a good place.

The game is cold to men and few people seem to care.

Anyway, I do agree that social media can function as a self esteem boost to women in doubt. That's a slippery slope tho.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone has literally created a fan page for her on YouTube. I always see it in the story section.

Beautiful Lady

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

giphy%2B%25287%2529.gif

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
So... Joy was on First Things First this morning.

But she is not on Colin's show today.

Colin's using the girl from Skips show, who just got done hosting Undisputed.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... Joy was on First Things First this morning.

But she is not on Colin's show today.

Colin's using the girl from Skips show, who just got done hosting Undisputed.

She has been on with Colin since his slip up...also production meetings starts at 5:30-6am EST for First Things First, so that also plays a role as well considering Colin's show doesn't end until 3pm EST...

Not everyone trying to be working like:sas1:...