Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yall cats sound soft, I don’t see nothing argumentative about that post.
Im gonna try to keep this about the titties, and I fukk w/ Joy, but every one has standards.

So when someone posts a meme like "as women we dont give a fukk what men think" or "as men we dont give a fukk what all women think" shyt just comes off stupid

these are the kind of women that put off attitude and push every man away, then when they are old and lonely and a cat lady or whatever, they just say men arent shyt, when it was their attitude or personality that was probably the reason they didnt find happiness in a relationship probably. rant over

anyways, back to the regularly scheduled titties :wow:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Im gonna try to keep this about the titties, and I fukk w/ Joy, but every one has standards.

So when someone posts a meme like "as women we dont give a fukk what men think" or "as men we dont give a fukk what all women think" shyt just comes off stupid

these are the kind of women that put off attitude and push every man away, then when they are old and lonely and a cat lady or whatever, they just say men arent shyt, when it was their attitude or personality that was probably the reason they didnt find happiness in a relationship probably. rant over

anyways, back to the regularly scheduled titties :wow:

Fellas do the same :manny:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I was wondering if he was secretly suspended :mjlol:

There was NO way he was going to miss the day after the super bowl unless something family related happened

Yeah I thought that was weird too. Is this the first time Nick Wright has subbed for him? It's always been Gottlieb, but it's become apparent the Joy don't rock with him since that whole Drew Brees situation.