Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some women still look good while looking old
Salma Hayek
Margot Robbie
Monica Bellucci
Halle Berry
Sana Lathan

Molly still has a more symmetrical attractive face to me than her even if she's 6 years older
To each their own, imo these faces are miles apart from each other

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
some women still look good while looking old
Salma Hayek
Margot Robbie
Monica Bellucci
Halle Berry
Sana Lathan

Molly still has a more symmetrical attractive face to me than her even if she's 6 years older
:dwillhuh:
But none of those women you listed look "old". And Margot robbie is probably not even 30 yrs old. So what's your point?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But none of those women you listed look "old". And Margot robbie is probably not even 30 yrs old. So what's your point?
I noticed the age in Monica's face in the last Bond movie, but she's 56, that's understandable.

Molly is 36.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Margot has always looked old for her age. she did look 23 in WOWS
you could look at those women I listed and tell they are clearly middle age and over.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I'm beating to oblivion, but she's not more attractive than Molly. Molly's problem is, she can't have kids, so she's useless.

But Joy can still bare all my 75%(?) black kids though
You're entitled to your opinion. I don't care about that. I'm rolling over the bolded. Goddamn. Can you imagine saying that shyt to a bytch? :bryan:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You're entitled to your opinion. I don't care about that. I'm rolling over the bolded. Goddamn. Can you imagine saying that shyt to a bytch? :bryan:
Youd probably never say that to a chick but you may think it. Guys dont wanna build w/ a chick that you cant build a family with.

Now none of us building a fam w/ joy or molly so it dont really matter :mjcry: