Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Very Pretty face

Very short

No body

Horrible shape

Fake titties

I'm not fooled by these filtered angle pics

How you know she got a pretty face? We never seen her REAL face. Thats why i always laugh at threads like this. nikkas love a fantasy. These bytches take that viacom makeup off and look like fukking ghouls. Cari Champion looks like a corpse without the makeup

:stopitslime: Damn do y’all nikkas really need to come in here to bytch and moan?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m wondering why a breh ain’t get her pregnant yet.. fukk is mofos waiting for? It’s on sight if I get her
What Media woman in her position gets/ has gotten pregnant?she ain’t no regular chick. She’s in the “in”. It just doesn’t happened. They’re too easily replaced. They got to stay in their time on top as long as possible. If they miss time, they might never get their spot back.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What Media woman in her position gets/ has gotten pregnant?she ain’t no regular chick. She’s in the “in”. It just doesn’t happened. They’re too easily replaced. They got to stay in their time on top as long as possible. If they miss time, they might never get their spot back.
In general I agree, but those ESPN chicks drop babies every winter it seems like.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
JointGlassBovine-size_restricted.gif

Smash and let the kids off on her chest.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
She was married to a white nfl player before. Her brothers teammate. Maybe she can't have kids.