Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
ok, I've been hearing a lot of things about her for the past couple of weeks and even Joe Budden discussed her recently. These women look good on tv, but they are not wife-worthy. Most of these harlots beg like there is no tomorrow, nag you to death, and once they take that makeup off walking around the house, they are no longer dime pieces. A person's attitude can make them unattractive. On top if what we see every day on tv. Below is what her man sees at home along with the constant nagging she provides from being worshipped by men daily online and at work. I'm in no way saying the woman is ugly, but I learned my lesson years ago dating "fine" women I meet in public. haha. No doubt about it, I'd punish the p*ssy for a night or 2, but that's as far as it goes

CAC genes on deck.

Make up and filters to the rescue once again like Jayden Daniels with 0:01 on the clock.

I rescind my earlier Raw & Regret.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
ok, I've been hearing a lot of things about her for the past couple of weeks and even Joe Budden discussed her recently. These women look good on tv, but they are not wife-worthy. Most of these harlots beg like there is no tomorrow, nag you to death, and once they take that makeup off walking around the house, they are no longer dime pieces. A person's attitude can make them unattractive. On top if what we see every day on tv. Below is what her man sees at home along with the constant nagging she provides from being worshipped by men daily online and at work. I'm in no way saying the woman is ugly, but I learned my lesson years ago dating "fine" women I meet in public. haha. No doubt about it, I'd punish the p*ssy for a night or 2, but that's as far as it goes

Y0dcM7Io_o.jpeg

This a whole ass abuela:scust:

Yuck:scust:

This bytch got to be using a pound of bronzer a day:scust:

One of them chicks who wears so much makeup you can smell it :scust:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Y0dcM7Io_o.jpeg

bugeyes.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This a whole ass abuela:scust:

Yuck:scust:

This bytch got to be using a pound of bronzer a day:scust:

One of them chicks who wears so much makeup you can smell it :scust:

Her makeup team are true workers.

Got her looking like the hot chick and then her older aunt without the makeup.

We are in the “verified” face card era because you gotta literally see these bĩtches when they are not wearing funeral makeup and costumes.