Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lotta shoulders not a lotta hips

full

374878433_1.gif

ya it wouldn’t look that “bad” if her top half was as narrow and skinny as her bottom half or vice versa…it’s like the top half of her body is black and the bottom half is white

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only on the coli is everyone swimming in dime p*ssy that they can afford to throw a gorgeous women out of bed for not having an ass :wow:

I can’t fault brothers for
liking what they like
Black men by large like a nice
fat ass
:manny:

Speaking for myself
I would definitely smash
Ms.Taylor

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t fault brothers for
liking what they like
Black men by large like a nice
fat ass
:manny:

Speaking for myself
I would definitely smash
Ms.Taylor

Who doesn’t love a fat ass?

But she’s gorgeous and has everything else so the idea most cats here would throw her out of bed is hillarious

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Only on the coli is everyone swimming in dime p*ssy that they can afford to throw a gorgeous women out of bed for not having an ass :wow:
Thats you

You a white man anyway you white boys don’t know how to handle ass :hhh:

A nikka like me can’t fukk no box shaped woman :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Some of these nikkas in here sound like the type to ridicule a woman like Joy for not having a big phat ass. And then when she go and get them ass implants will ridicule her and the decision she made to go get booty shoots.

I enjoy Joy :skip: she don't have ass but she got a nice face, big lips and big fukking titties every woman is not shaped the same, and there's room for Joy imo.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Some of these nikkas in here sound like the type to ridicule a woman like Joy for not having a big phat ass. And then when she go and get them ass implants will ridicule her and the decision she made to go get booty shoots.

I enjoy Joy :skip: she don't have ass but she got a nice face, big lips and big fukking titties every woman is not shaped the same, and there's room for Joy imo.
Nah, she don’t have to go overboard with it. If she got the titties done, why not get a lil something in the back.

Obviously everybody here would still fukk but that lower half is tragic. Backshots would be :mjcry: Status.