Let's talk about how Splinter Cell Conviction and Blacklist > MGS4, TPP, PACHINKO & SURVIVE.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You knew this thread was eventually going to be started

I just waited for the hype to die down and let people come to their senses :ufdup:

Just look at how great this game was, I wish it was XBOX ONE Compatible

@MMSex I know you are about to go hit me with the :russell:, but listen:

Don't you find it ironic that the best Metal Gear Game post MGS3 is the spinoff Metal Gear Rising featuring RAIDEN which everyone hated in MGS2? That's not even a stealth game...it's a hack-n-slash game.

Don't care about metacritic scores, we have already established that SCC is better than MGS4. MGS5 is decent after that disaster that was part 4, but I still think SCC has the edge as a stealth game. It's just more fun to play overall :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Better than MGS4???

AENYkcG.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Better than MGS4???

AENYkcG.gif
EASY, MGS4 was trash. Seriously, go play that game again...It is so disappointing :snoop:

I will listen to opening arguments for MGS5, but MGS4? Pssh that's already been established...that game was terrible. Even reviewers have pointed out how that game has not aged well and looking back it is strange that it got 10's across the board.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
EASY, MGS4 was trash. Seriously, go play that game again...It is so disappointing :snoop:

I will listen to opening arguments for MGS5, but MGS4? Pssh that's already been established...that game was terrible. Even reviewers have pointed out how that game has not aged well and looking back it is strange that it got 10's across the board.

I loved the MGS4 story tho... The only thing I didnt like was making snake old that was some ole bullshyt... :stopitslime: Splinter Cell Conviction was alright but..... :manny: It felt weird.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I loved the MGS4 story tho... The only thing I didnt like was making snake old that was some ole bullshyt... :sopitslime: Splinter Cell Conviction was alright but..... :manny: It felt weird.
Did you like MGS4 or MGS5 more? Let's establish exactly where you are with this because one game is clearly better than the other.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did you like MGS4 or MGS5 more? Let's establish exactly where you are with this because one game is clearly better than the other.

MGS4 was the perfect wrap up to me, there was no need for mgs5 to exist when we already knew how it ended... It was not needed. I skipped MGS5 entirely all it was, was a cash grab from a dying game company... :yeshrug:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
MGS4 was the perfect wrap up to me, there was no need for mgs5 to exist when we already knew how it ended... It was not needed. I skipped MGS5 entirely all it was, was a cash grab from a dying game company... :yeshrug:
Nah, you cannot be serious. Metal Gear 5 is MUCH better than 4.

I suggest you pick it up. Hell tbh Ground Zeroes > MGS4

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, you cannot be serious. Metal Gear 5 is MUCH better than 4.

I suggest you pick it up. Hell tbh Ground Zeroes > MGS4

Konami can suck my dikk... :yeshrug:

Like i said MGS5 for all it's technological graphical upgrades and impressive effects is not needed... MGS4 wrapped up the story...

It's like I finished the harry potter story, and jk rowling writes an one off story about how harry potter's parents died...

We know they died... a backstory on it is NOT needed... :comeon:

It WAS a konami cash grab. period. and you chumps fell for it... :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Like i said MGS5 for all it's technological graphical upgrades and impressive effects is not needed... MGS4 wrapped up the story...

It's like I finished the harry potter story, and jk rowling writes an one off story about how harry potter's parents died...

You are missing out on a superior game in the franchise because you felt it was a cash grab :yeshrug:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK

MGS4 finished Solid Snake's story, not BB

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You knew this thread was eventually going to be started

I just waited for the hype to die down and let people com to their senses :ufdup:

Just look at how great this game was, I wish it was XBOX ONE Compatible

@MMSex I know you are about to go hit me with the :russell:, but listen:

Don't you find it ironic that the best Metal Gear Game post MGS3 is the spinoff Metal Gear Rising featuring RAIDEN which everyone hated in MGS2? That's not even a stealth game...it's a hack-n-slash game.

Don't care about metacritic scores, we have already established that SCC is better than MGS4. MGS5 is decent after that disaster that was part 4, but I still think SCC has the edge as a stealth game. It's just more fun to play overall :yeshrug:

No, you're crazy