Lets talk about how Self Made Vol.2 is a rushed project

Daps
being close to the project i can definitely say that it was not rushed. you may not like it and you are entitled to that, but this was def not a rushed project.

wasnt rushed, whatsoever.. the project was promoted properly.. half the tracks were properly pushed by Ross & MMG.. it followed through on the release date.. it showcased the talent on the team.. what more could heads ask for..? folks just wanna complain..

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
wasnt rushed, whatsoever.. the project was promoted properly.. half the tracks were properly pushed by Ross & MMG.. it followed through on the release date.. it showcased the talent on the team.. what more could heads ask for..? folks just wanna complain..

you see it. :yeshrug:

if anything, Ross' spitting on this is just a prelude to the shyt hes on in GFID. shyt is gonna be :wow:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Lol you nikkas must be young. Ross is taking a page out of Master P's book (No Limit soldier compilations, LOOK IT UP) and finding ways to get artists who will struggle to get release dates more exposure on major projects.

Artists like Stalley, Gunplay, Pill*, Omarion needs to be repositioned and presented to the mainstream again.

you really should just enjoy the music and stop over-analyzing everything.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Hip hop is changing for the worse brehs. Some of your favorite artists will never drop albums.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why is it Rushed? Because it doesn't meet your expectations?

How do you measure if an album is rushed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
album is piff. i enjoy it more than the first one, honestly, since it is a bit more diverse and melodic -- lacking the monotonous lex luger sound of the first. i'm not a fan of meek, so you won't see me complaining about his lack of exposure on the album. gunplay >> meek, imo. mixtape or not, this shyt is dope.

yall nikkas just want to conjure up any excuse to shyt on ross' movement. it's beyond corny. self made vol 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> dreamchasers 2.

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
their trying to capture that energy from the first one but they will NEVER get that back, when Self Made came out a lot of the shyt they were doing musically was new and fresh, a lot of these songs sound stale

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
No one else think omarion sounds a bit like frank ocean on some tracks? I don't think it's a negative thing or a shot, and I guess it's the other way around huh? Either way omarion does his thing, I think it was a good move ross basically signed someone for his hooks.

edit: oh there's a thread on it ha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
their trying to capture that energy from the first one but they will NEVER get that back, when Self Made came out a lot of the shyt they were doing musically was new and fresh, a lot of these songs sound stale

:usure:

man, this doesn't sound anything like self made vol. 1. that's a GOOD thing.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
the album hasnt been leaked 24 hours yet and the coli a&r's are already in full force, how could u tell this album was rushed?