Lets talk about how Self Made Vol.2 is a rushed project

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly tho from:
Meek only being on 4 tracks
a song with nobody in Maybach Music on the album, Black on Black (yea I know Gunplay but technically I dont think he in the grouo),
to songs that in my opinion should only be mixtape tracks (black magic, Bury Me a G, black on black, All birds)
real talk Id have preferred if he replaced songs like stay schemin, triple beam dreams, fukkem, tats on my arm, mmg untouchable (add a meek and wale verse since its a short track anyways) than the tracks I just listed but yeah it goes to say Vol.1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vol.2

EDIT: And what happened to the live drum type beats (J.U.S.T.I.C.E league, B!nk, Just Blaze, Inrediblez that Ross is keen of)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Self Made is really a vehicle for other guys in MMG to get exposure. Meek doesn't need it since he's got an album coming up next.

U really complaining about a Gunplay track? :dry:

Those live drum type of tracks will probably be on GFID which is coming in a month, and lastly, if you wanted a mostly Rick Ross project, then 2 suggestions: just listen to Rich Forever and wait for GFID.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's really not that bad. It was an okay release not really deserving of any praise or hate. A couple nice tracks here and there. Not sure what anyone else was expecting, but I got what I wanted from it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I see what you saying about the exposure thing cause Omarion really showed out on this, IMO he's the standout act on the tape and proved Ross knew what he was doing when he signed him
nah breh I fukks with Gunplay (after Cartoons and Cereal I think if focused he can be the best one on there) just seemed odd with nobody else MMG on there
And I hope you right cuz this got me really anticipating Dreamchasers and GFID, and I didnt want mostly Ross project I would have preferred if this would have came out earlier and with those Rich forever tracks (including appropriate artists, I def would have loved to here a posse cut on MMG Untouchable, i mean it is called MMG Untouchable but only one nikka from MMG on it :manny:)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's worse on every level. Production, verses, appearances, etc. Feels more like a mixtape defnitely. I realize why Meek isn't all over the album, but his absence is severely felt.

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
Its not THAT bad.. just doesnt sound like a proper album
More like a mixtape full of throwaway material

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
WHat i learned..
French is trash
Wale is best in the group
Saving Meek for his album but they could let him drop one heater on here
Omarion was a nice pick up
Gunplay had nice joint

And I am bumping this crooked I the rest of the summer until something better comes out

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it does seem pretty rushed, i didnt even know it was droppin, when the last one dropped it feels like there was a lot more promo and buzz for it, this just came outta nowhere

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Honestly tho from:
Meek only being on 4 tracks
a song with nobody in Maybach Music on the album, Black on Black (yea I know Gunplay but technically I dont think he in the grouo), to songs that in my opinion should only be mixtape tracks (black magic, Bury Me a G, black on black, All birds)
real talk Id have preferred if he replaced songs like stay schemin, triple beam dreams, fukkem, tats on my arm, mmg untouchable (add a meek and wale verse since its a short track anyways) than the tracks I just listed but yeah it goes to say Vol.1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vol.2

EDIT: And what happened to the live drum type beats (J.U.S.T.I.C.E league, B!nk, Just Blaze, Inrediblez that Ross is keen of)

:merchant:

Daps
(including appropriate artists, I def would have loved to here a posse cut on MMG Untouchable, i mean it is called MMG Untouchable but only one nikka from MMG on it :manny:)

everybody on the album is signed to MMG.. Gunplay is in Triple C's.. :snoop:

smart dumb n!ggas..